Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314151617181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: FX-9 ETA Update?

CGN Regular
    if you look back you'll see wolverine hasn't yet received anything yet that they were shipped nor ready for export.
    very sad situation but keeping fingers crossed that something will happen soon, in a positive way.

Expected october delivery.....2019 maybe...

So much negative Nancy on this thread. I'm surprised no one has asked for a tracking #, not that it would make it get to you any faster. The age of instant gratification is very annoying. The old saying good things come to those who wait is long forgotten. One more old saying forgotten, the watched pot never boils.

Quote Originally Posted by Cork View Post
    So much negative Nancy on this thread. I'm surprised no one has asked for a tracking #, not that it would make it get to you any faster. The age of instant gratification is very annoying. The old saying good things come to those who wait is long forgotten. One more old saying forgotten, the watched pot never boils.
    Dude, these guns have already been delayed countless times and have even had an unjustified price increase on them since people have preordered them. Your comment about instant gratification doesn't apply here.

I tend to agree with you. They will get here when they get here.
    "There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the frightened, thoughtless search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own ..." - The Twilight Zone

I think this thing is worth the wait!

Quote Originally Posted by shniper View Post
    Dude, these guns have already been delayed countless times and have even had an unjustified price increase on them since people have preordered them. Your comment about instant gratification doesn't apply here.
    "Dude", it's dated! Even an old dog like me does not use it. Been surfing recently?

BANNED
    "Dude", it's dated! Even an old dog like me does not use it. Been surfing recently?
    Dude is as relevant as its ever been! Don't @ me! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by BooSSted View Post
    Dude is as relevant as its ever been! Don't @ me! Lol
    You lost me at @. LOL!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    dude, like dude come on dude, like whatever dude.
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal