Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: FX-9 ETA Update?

This pre order chit is beginning to get old...I had paid in full, think I’ll cancel my order add a few bucks & use the money to take a holiday to Mexico instead -$50 less of course ( administration fee )...BS

I Love Wolverine...but this is a bad deal for those of us that paid our hard earned $.

last i heard it was pushed back to October 2019

October 2019??? Thought it was October 2018???

Quote Originally Posted by coletrain View Post
    This pre order chit is beginning to get old...I had paid in full, think I’ll cancel my order add a few bucks & use the money to take a holiday to Mexico instead -$50 less of course ( administration fee )...BS

I Love Wolverine...but this is a bad deal for those of us that paid our hard earned $.
    There is an administration fee for canceling the order even after the price increase?

Does anyone actually know what the hold up is on one of these? I doubt the delay has much to do with Wolverine. I would have expected to see a trickle of these come in by now. They are available in the US right now so is it customs that is holding these guys up or maybe some sort of tariff issue?

I would consider snagging someone's preorder if they want out.....
    To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and then claim whatever you hit as the target .

BANNED

You are the only one I have ever heard paying in full, they just asked for a 200.00 deposit. They also said due to price increase if you want to cancel your order they would waive the admin fee

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

If you are wanting to cancel please contact sales@wolverinesupplies.com and we can have this done. As we had said when this whole price increase came about NO, there will not be an admin charge if you were to cancel due to this increase if you already placed your order.

Quote Originally Posted by KCCO1989 View Post
    last i heard it was pushed back to October 2019
    Hoping that is a typo, otherwise absolutely not that is incorrect, 2018..

Quote Originally Posted by GTNgo View Post
    October 2019??? Thought it was October 2018???
    See Above.

Quote Originally Posted by aesache View Post
    There is an administration fee for canceling the order even after the price increase?

Does anyone actually know what the hold up is on one of these? I doubt the delay has much to do with Wolverine. I would have expected to see a trickle of these come in by now. They are available in the US right now so is it customs that is holding these guys up or maybe some sort of tariff issue?
    No there is not, we have gone over this with everyone and every customer who had placed an order was contacted about this increase the day it happened. They were offered a full refund with no admin charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashed View Post
    I would consider snagging someone's preorder if they want out.....
    If there are any cancellations no one can "snag" the spot in the list. All orders are to be filled chronologically.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis264 View Post
    You are the only one I have ever heard paying in full, they just asked for a 200.00 deposit. They also said due to price increase if you want to cancel your order they would waive the admin fee
    We only required a $200.000 deposit, however if anyone wished to pay in full they had they choice to do so.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Whoops I think I stirred up the hornet’s nest... I spoke to a rep over at Wolverine & these guys are a class act. In a very short period of time the fx-9 will show up in Canada as non-restricted rifle.

Remember when all is said & done it was John & his crew that made this possible... Gotta respect that.
    Last edited by coletrain; 09-13-2018 at 01:43 AM.

CGN Regular
    I agree wolverine is a class act. period.
    answering only a few posts about pre orders is dis appointing.
    could you at least inform us as to the barrels, and whom is making them and from who's blanks.
    and will they be coming in as per scheduled in October.

Quote Originally Posted by coldfire View Post
    I agree wolverine is a class act. period.
    answering only a few posts about pre orders is dis appointing.
    could you at least inform us as to the barrels, and whom is making them and from who's blanks.
    and will they be coming in as per scheduled in October.
    It is very difficult for us to see and answer all question on these threads, to be certain of an answer please e-mail Sales@wolverinesupplies.com

All the customers who pre-ordered were contacted when the price was increased and their options were explained to them, in some cases voice mails may have been left.

The barrels are outsourced, to who I have no idea.

We have not been advised that our order is not on schedule.