Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: FX-9 ETA Update?

Sorry feel free to delete posts as i cannot figure out how. I just saw that last night and got to thinking what they may do worst case ontario

Quote Originally Posted by S-357 View Post
    Sorry feel free to delete posts as i cannot figure out how. I just saw that last night and got to thinking what they may do worst case ontario
    To late to delete. Anyone is free to take a "screen shot|" as soon as any comment is posted. If your comment added fuel to the anti gun crowd's fire it has already happened!

Perfect thanks for the update keep it up boyzz !

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Last I heard the first shipment was ahead a schedule and might even be shipped this week but I don't think they have been shipped. Should be very soon I would think.
    Good news. Thanks.
    "There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the frightened, thoughtless search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own ..." - The Twilight Zone

Excellent; looking forward to seeing this thing in my local store, / getting an IOP for PCC

CGN Regular
    I fail to see how any talk about a firearms by someone who would like to understand the firearm is Anti talk. thought this whole CGN things was to discuss firearms. Not to be an US against them place.
    As for the barrels you have on order can we get some info on them, please.
    twist rate, who's barrel blank, are they USA made or Canadian made.

BANNED
    I'm new to the party here... Is there a guess as to when the backorders will be all caught up? I'm not getting involved in another pre-sale. I'm happy to wait until that rush is over.

16th Oct FX-9 update.

The first order should be route to us right now, I am waiting for conformation. From this point forward we should be receiving monthly shipments but it will take a few months to clear all back orders.

Barrels, my understanding is that the barrels are exactly the same as standard barrels only longer (18.7 inches) to meet the non restricted requirement. These are factory fitted, not an aftermarket job.

16th Oct FX-9 update.

The first order should be route to us right now, I am waiting for conformation. From this point forward we should be receiving monthly shipments but it will take a few months to clear all back orders.

Barrels, my understanding is that the barrels are exactly the same as standard barrels only longer (18.7 inches) to meet the non restricted requirement. These are factory fitted, not an aftermarket job.
    Great news! Cheers
    CCFR Mbr

16th Oct FX-9 update.

This is so awesome!!!! So, if they are on route now, does that mean that people should have them in their hands in around 2-3 weeks?