Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1525272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: FX-9 ETA Update?

Ok got the call that mine will soon be on the way. I was in on the first shipment but got it from wanstalls. I got a question though. I received the email when the price went up that it would be $1049 because of tariffs blah blah blah. I was ok with that and kept my preorder. Now when I went to finalize the sale they are trying to say that the price is now 1095. I got no email for another price increase and other dealers are still selling for 1049. What am I supposed to do? I can’t cancel and order with someone else as there won’t be stock for a while. I think it’s dirty to tell me 1049 after price increase and they tell me another price when they arrive. Also I have ordered guns from tenda and they have only charged me gst but wanstalls wants to charge gst and pst even though they are also out of province. I am in manitoba. Other dealers out of province haven’t charged me pst in the past. What are your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by rtashiro View Post
    Ok got the call that mine will soon be on the way. I was in on the first shipment but got it from wanstalls. I got a question though. I received the email when the price went up that it would be $1049 because of tariffs blah blah blah. I was ok with that and kept my preorder. Now when I went to finalize the sale they are trying to say that the price is now 1095. I got no email for another price increase and other dealers are still selling for 1049. What am I supposed to do? I can’t cancel and order with someone else as there won’t be stock for a while. I think it’s dirty to tell me 1049 after price increase and they tell me another price when they arrive. Also I have ordered guns from tenda and they have only charged me gst but wanstalls wants to charge gst and pst even though they are also out of province. I am in manitoba. Other dealers out of province haven’t charged me pst in the past. What are your thoughts?
    Maybe not ask about other retailers on Wolverines forum.
    If there are no dogs in heaven.....When I die I want to go where they go.

I ordered mine from tenda. They are still saying there order is not even in Canada yet. I'm #23 with them and hoping to hear something befor Christmas. For everyone that has one, that is awesome. It Has been a long time waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by rtashiro View Post
    Hey said they were wrong about the tax thing so that is solved but still think it’s dirty they are not honouring their price they told me via email. And the reason I’m using this thread is because Wolverine is he supplier and this is the most active thread on this rifle. Figured I’d get better advice here.

I got charged the extra money from wanstalls too. I was hoping it was an error. I sent an email but haven't heard back yet. Nobody let me know it was now $1095

My order will be up for grabs if someone wants it.... order came in to close to xmas and kids come first

Has anyone actually received theirs yet? Curious to see what the turnaround is.

BANNED
    $1095 now???

Nice....very nice....usual "pre-order" practice? ?????
    Ask-hole: Someone who constantly asks for advice then does the opposite of what you told them.

CGN Regular
    my bill says 1049 on it