Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2131333435363738394041

Thread: FX-9 ETA Update?

have to agree...I paid in full so my price was locked but they did call initially to ask for extra money which I refused as I was paid in full. agree on a price and that's it; both parties should honor that price.
    The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave.

Why do things like this turn into a giant gong show. Make a product and launch it when it's ready. Make enough and start selling them. It's really not rocket science.

CGN Regular
    Pre orders can give a number as to the popularity so they don’t create way too many or not enough (look how that works out). Also a sales technique to sell more of the product does suck haha. But changing the price is a huge oversight and a greasy move by everyone. Honour the given price and charge new buyers more to make up for it.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

My suggestion is dont let it ship via Canada Post of you do snag one. Originally mine said it would arrive last Wednesday, and now it says the 30th......the way its keeps getting pushed back I am thinking it will be December now. Stupid Canada Post Strike, I thought they were just suppose to be one day here and there so this is cheesing me off at Mr.Mailman.
    To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and then claim whatever you hit as the target .

Mine is going to be shipped tomorrow, can't wait!! I got a Dillon 550 to feed this baby...
    Don't worry, go plinking, be happy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitsauce View Post
    Yes, this is what happens I guess! Wolverine brought them in and advertised them with a pre order, some other stores advertised with a pre order, and are stacked 100's deep leaving people waiting for what may amount to months to get theirs. Then other companies that didn't do the pre-order thing come out with their allotment and have them for sale instantly. No waiting!!

This is pre-order just killed all other pre-orders!!! Why would anyone ever pre-order again!!!! You just get stacked super deep in waiting at one store when other stores just put them up for sale and you can pick one up instantly!! Not only that, but this pre-order just killed the ONLY reason to pre order in the first place!!! The lure of getting in at the cheaper pre-order price!! Now, that pre order price isn't even held in confidence and that can change at a whim and you can be charged whatever they feel like bumping the price up to while you wait!!

I'm never pre-ordering anything again. There's no reason! You just end up waiting longer!!!
    what he said...Back in the day I waited 18 months for one of the very first Tavors and you know what? The price never changed.

yea I wish the preorder thing would just disappear.
    "I came in to open up one morning, there you were with your head in the toilet, your hair touching the toilet water. Disgusting!" - Silvio Dante

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by parkervh View Post
    have to agree...I paid in full so my price was locked but they did call initially to ask for extra money which I refused as I was paid in full. agree on a price and that's it; both parties should honor that price.

I was particularly choked.

Like you, I paid in full during the first few days of pre-order.
    Was contacted by the retailer later in the summer about the price change and was given two choices, full refund or pay the extra.........

I will never pre-order again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guy View Post
    Will last round bolt hold open work with these particular mags?
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh2 View Post
    I'm going to load my buckshot with sparkle dust. If I'm not allowed to kill an intruder, I'm going to dazzle him with flambouyance.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    This has gotten off track...

Mr. Wolverine will update everyone with a new thread when we have more info.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com