Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Kodiak WK-180C Shipment On the Way!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Didn't have time to fondle it until tonight. I must say I'm thoroughly impressed. Fit and finish exceeded my expectations.

Magpul MOE Fixed Carbine stock makes for a perfect legth of pull. Timney drop in trigger pack went in without any issues. Can't wait to try it out.

Attachment 200920

Attachment 201441

Thanks SFRC
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 08-26-2018 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Added better picture

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    It'll only be interesting if it works. Gas port location is the same but the determining factor in having it run properly will be gas port size. If it doesn't work I'll use the barrel on something else but I figured it's worth a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    I got my shipping notification so it won't be long before I have it.

My plan is to run 100 rounds through it first the way it comes to see how it works and make sure there are no issues with it. If all goes well then I'll put the 300blk barrel on it and see what happens.

It will take me a bit to get the time to do this but I'll post how it goes once I give it a try.

It should work well with anything supersonic and should work with subs but not guaranteed. I've owned/built a few 300BLK rifles over the last few years and they all functioned perfectly. 300BLK was designed/engineered to work in rifles set up to run 223 with nothing more than a barrel swap so you shouldn't need an adjustable gas block or anything special to convert it over.

Looks good, I think I'd put the A2 stock I've been saving for the right rifle onto it.
    Don't be so sensitive snowflake, words can't hurt you.
    "Facts don't care about your feelings" Ben Shapiro
    If it's on the muzzle it's a brake NOT a break

By the power vested in me as God of my world.

Any more coming in soon... Was thinking of buying off another retailer but would rather buy from you guys if some are coming in the next month or so. You can pm me if that's simpler..

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567