Page 121 of 238 FirstFirst ... 101111113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129131141 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2374

Thread: Modern Sporter - Build Discussions

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    Hey guys
    I’m getting some parts together for my MS build. I was wanting to go with a JP enterprise BCG with their enhanced bolt. And was going to try a Vltor Buffer System to go with my 18.6” BSF barrel. Has anyone tried either of these or heard of any issues?
    So assuming your talking about the A5 buffer system that is the exact setup I’m running (Barrel, bolt, bcg and buffer) with a SLR Ti adjustable gas block and it has been 100% for over 2k rounds and it’s been shooting well too, both 55gr bulk and handloaded 77s.

Awesome!!
    I actually have the exact same gas block too! Great minds think alike. What did you decide to go with for hand guard?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    Awesome!!
    I actually have the exact same gas block too! Great minds think alike. What did you decide to go with for hand guard?
    Coda Evolution carbon Fiber 17”

BANNED
    Yup I went full retard. Got my Billet dust cover today... lol..

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Yup I went full retard. Got my Billet dust cover today... lol..

Very nice... Who’s selling that beauty?

There are so many pages here I can't find what I'm looking for. To those of you that have been keeping track - How many MS's were in production run 1? I'm wondering where I am relative to production run 2? My serial number is mid 200's. Just excited and curious if I'm at the beginning of production run #2 or at the back half of it? I've been watching the clock like a mad man lol

Quote Originally Posted by quikcolin View Post
    There are so many pages here I can't find what I'm looking for. To those of you that have been keeping track - How many MS's were in production run 1? I'm wondering where I am relative to production run 2? My serial number is mid 200's. Just excited and curious if I'm at the beginning of production run #2 or at the back half of it? I've been watching the clock like a mad man lol
    There were 250 in run #1 and 700 in run #2. You should be one of the first to get a receiver if they ship them according to serial #
    The serial #'s are consecutive, picking up where run #1 left off.

Thanks Colin! This is exciting news! Let's hope they pump them out in the order of serial number

The cutoff for run #1 was 223 I believe. I'm a couple past that and waiting for the first batch of run #2.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quikcolin View Post
    Thanks Colin! This is exciting news! Let's hope they pump them out in the order of serial number
    We are simply, as it makes production run far smoother than jumping around all over the serial number line with an increased possibility of missing or duplicating a number.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there