Page 123 of 238 FirstFirst ... 103113115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131133143 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2374

Thread: Modern Sporter - Build Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    So if I chose a serial in the 4** range, does that mean I effectively bumped myself down the line? (ordered Dec '18)
    Yeah it’s a bit weird, I ordered in November and my serial is in the 500’s. Not sure why some guys ordered after me but have a way earlier serial. Maybe has to do with slick side vs FA uppers?
    Hitchvault.ca

Has anyone tried the Faxon G2 streamline handguard yet?

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    That pretty much sums it up.
    Isn't it technically still not in place / not enforced?

@Scottcullen I ordered in January and have a lower serial then yourself.

However. No serial numbers are assigned until paid in full. Others including myself may have paid in full before yourself, then they may have been assigned a serial number in succession of who’s paid up. This is done because once they assign a serial number to the bill of sale. They can call the transaction complete in the eyes of the law. Helpful for anyone who wanted to purchase pre C-71.

Assigning serial numbers as payments are complete is likely done to simplify paperwork. Not related to order sequence. I have no idea though if a lower serial number has any bearing over ship dates though. In any case we all would like to be first on shipments from the 2nd run. But my guess is they follow the order sequence, notifying customers for final payment or shipment. Having your serial number already set in your file may help them process your sale/shipment easier after they confirm ship to addresses.

Anyone who hasn’t paid up for their set. I would suggest doing so if they can soon to speed up the shipment processing times. The less paperwork and collecting they have to do, the sooner the next guy gets their set shipped.

Does anyone know if there’s issues using the Strike Forward Assist with the FA uppers? I heard rumours they weren’t fitting right.

https://www.strikeindustries.com/sho...rd-assist.html

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteannerdy View Post
    Does anyone know if there’s issues using the Strike Forward Assist with the FA uppers? I heard rumours they weren’t fitting right.

https://www.strikeindustries.com/sho...rd-assist.html
    Scroll back some pages. Short answer, they don’t fit. They can be made to fit though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    Scroll back some pages. Short answer, they don’t fit. They can be made to fit though.
    Found the start of this discussion. Was reading the wrong thread.

Will continue reading the results.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteannerdy View Post
    Found the start of this discussion. Was reading the wrong thread.

Will continue reading the results.
    I picked up a Strike forward assist in FDE and a colt FA assembly at the same time to do the suggested parts swap. I'll let you know if it works when the upper arrives

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J.L.C. View Post
    I picked up a Strike forward assist in FDE and a colt FA assembly at the same time to do the suggested parts swap. I'll let you know if it works when the upper arrives
    The Colt should not be any problem, the Strike will need to be modified some.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    Also curious what numbers are complete and are currently shipping out...
    I'm guessing nothing from PR#2 has shipped yet or we would have seen some people bragging about it.