Page 127 of 238 FirstFirst ... 107117119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135137147 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2374

Thread: Modern Sporter - Build Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by wolfenrun View Post
    Which third party trigger do people recommend? I'm looking at either a Geissele Super 3 gun or some sort of Timney trigger. Cheers.
    Triggertech is having a 20% off sale right now. Today may be the last day on the sale.

I ordered a diamond trigger when it went on sale last. Been running it in my AR while I wait for my Sporter receiver set. Absolutely love the feel.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    ^^^ what he says.

I really like the Trigger Tech Adaptive. Has a shorter take up and shorter reset compared to the SSA-E but the cartridge type triggers are unnecessarily complex.

The SSA-E is a trigger you would trust your life with. Not so much with some of the others.
    I’m thinking of giving the SSP Flat face a try, any thoughts?
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

I have a Timney Competition 3lb Single Stage ( TT-667S) waiting for its home, starting to wonder if I made the right choice.
    Anybody have any experience with this trigger?

I just looked at the Triggertech website. Bought the Diamond.

Thanks for the heads up on the 20% sale.

Quote Originally Posted by ColinD View Post
    I just looked at the Triggertech website. Bought the Diamond.

Thanks for the heads up on the 20% sale.
    No problem. I have no regrets in my trigger choice.

Does any modification need to happen if I intend to buy a JP ENTERPRISES, 22LR BUNDLE, 18.00” BLACK TEFLON BARREL, BOLT CARRIER GROUP, CHARGING HANDLE, DUST COVER combo? I know you need to modify the CMMG version. Was wondering if you had to do the same for the JP version?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfenrun View Post
    Does any modification need to happen if I intend to buy a JP ENTERPRISES, 22LR BUNDLE, 18.00” BLACK TEFLON BARREL, BOLT CARRIER GROUP, CHARGING HANDLE, DUST COVER combo? I know you need to modify the CMMG version. Was wondering if you had to do the same for the JP version?
    I got a tactical solutions bolt and barrel that I'll be using. Post some updates when you put it together.

I wonder what's so special about the charging handle?

I think the bolt is slightly different and needs a proprietary charging handle... Not 100% sure though.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 11:44 AM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    ATRS posted a complete upper they had for sale done with the JP 22lr kit. Don't know if they sold it or not but it might not hurt to ask them if they still have it.
    Oh that'd be perfect... I'll give em a shout.