Page 143 of 238 FirstFirst ... 123133135136137138139140141142143144145146147148149150151153163 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2374

Thread: Modern Sporter - Build Discussions

Does anyone know if the hiperfire competition trigger will fit a sporter?

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leadbeard View Post
    Does anyone know if the hiperfire competition trigger will fit a sporter?
    The rear metal block holding the 'arms' on that trigger needs to be modified.

My upper and lower had quite wobble between with each other, the sound of upper and lower clashing with each other is quite loud as well (moving front and back). Checked with my mr223 and stag 10, they do have wobble feeling as well, but is very minimum. I put the strike industry enhance lower kit into the modern sporter, maybe the takedown pin is too small for the MS? Any help would be great, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tanghuang12 View Post
    My upper and lower had quite wobble between with each other, the sound of upper and lower clashing with each other is quite loud as well (moving front and back). Checked with my mr223 and stag 10, they do have wobble feeling as well, but is very minimum. I put the strike industry enhance lower kit into the modern sporter, maybe the takedown pin is too small for the MS? Any help would be great, thanks!
    I would be interested to know more about this as well as I’m using the same parts kit.

Although my M&P15 has a slight wobble between the upper/lower and it doesn’t appear to hurt my accuracy. But this Sporter I’m hoping for further range with a better and longer barrel then the M&P

My slick side upper has some side to side movement. I used a BCM LPK and it was there. Swapped to a strike extended pin and it’s no worse. Someone else had mentioned putting a piece of hockey tape on the hook got rid of their play. I have a FA upper that I haven’t tried yet so no idea if it wobbles or not.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    With only utilising one pin, the dimension of that pin can be quite critical. If you have a set of calipers, try measuring the pin and ensuring it's 0.249-0.250". If you have further issues, please send us a detailed email to info@albertatacticalrifle.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    With only utilising one pin, the dimension of that pin can be quite critical. If you have a set of calipers, try measuring the pin and ensuring it's 0.249-0.250". If you have further issues, please send us a detailed email to info@albertatacticalrifle.com

Thanks
    Attachment 317655Measured from groove to cylinder, wish i made sense...
    Attachment 317657Meaured from cylinder to cylinder.
    Attachment 317658If i push the upper all the way to the front, as you can see the there is a quite gap between each other, pink light in the back.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Attachment 317655Measured from groove to cylinder, wish i made sense...
    Attachment 317657Meaured from cylinder to cylinder.
    Attachment 317658If i push the upper all the way to the front, as you can see the there is a quite gap between each other, pink light in the back.
    Have you tried a different front pin? If so did it make any difference? Given the hole in the lower is drilled .249 with max of .250 your pin should not fit if it truly is .251.
    As Shaun requested, email the shop directly please so we can try to work with you to resolve this.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

BANNED
    Strike industries FA fit like a glove

CGN frequent flyer
    Looks dope
    f:P