Page 146 of 238 FirstFirst ... 126136138139140141142143144145146147148149150151152153154156166 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2374

Thread: Modern Sporter - Build Discussions

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Reaction rod it is. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Reaction rod is our suggestion. It fits properly and no chance of marring the finish.
    |CCFR|

Yes I have the rattle as well. Could see light between upper and lower. Put some tape on the rear pin and it reduced the play. Front pin is still loose. It's a BCM kit pin. I'm not sure what I could do to tighten that. I'll measure the pin as advised.

Thanks

I've got a Daniel defense lpk in my 2nd run sporter and I've had the bolt hold open plunger come out around the bolt catch lever without me realizing it. Has anyone else had this happen? Or does anyone have a recommendation on a bolt catch that sticks down a little further to hold the plunger in? My spring is still in there luckily!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrettgrant View Post
    I've got a Daniel defense lpk in my 2nd run sporter and I've had the bolt hold open plunger come out around the bolt catch lever without me realizing it. Has anyone else had this happen? Or does anyone have a recommendation on a bolt catch that sticks down a little further to hold the plunger in? My spring is still in there luckily!
    Hey would you happen to have pics?
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

pretty quiet arround here now

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dawildqc View Post
    pretty quiet arround here now
    Typically same day or next day. depends on how slammed we are from day to day as well as how much staff is at work on a given day. This last week has been brutal with sick, doctor and assorted other things that have left us short staffed out front.
    If you have paid in full and we have not sent you an emailed copy of your invoice within a few days please email us at the shop so we can get it dealt with.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Typically same day or next day. depends on how slammed we are from day to day as well as how much staff is at work on a given day. This last week has been brutal with sick, doctor and assorted other things that have left us short staffed out front.
    If you have paid in full and we have not sent you an emailed copy of your invoice within a few days please email us at the shop so we can get it dealt with.
    Email sent, thanks you!

thoughts on a modern sporter in 22-250

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by welkie3 View Post
    It won’t fit.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by welkie3 View Post
    You want a 223 wssm if you want that kind of performance in a AR15 length action.