Page 15 of 238 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516171819202122232535 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter - Build Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Ive had 3 different brownells BCG's in the last year and never had issues with any of them. So I dont think this one will be any different. The Fit and finish on this 99$ bolt puts some more expensive one to shame.

The are manufactured by Toolcraft and have a lifetime warrenty. Last time I had to deal with Brownells for warrenty, it took just 1 email and they shipped out the replacement part for free and told me to trash the old part.

I have had the same experience.
    I have the Brownells Nitride and NiB, sold my Faxon

Great.
    Thanks guys. Just placed an order for the brownells BCG.

Last edited by TeeJay; 10-11-2018 at 07:28 PM.
    “Politicians and diapers must be replaced often, and for the same reason.”
    Mark Twain

CGN Regular
    Hello, i was wondering if a retro a2 furniture set from brownells would fit this? im new to this kind stuff , any help would be appreciated. As a kid ive always wanted a M16 but i dont want it restricted. just looking to build a retro replica.
    thanks
    Last edited by jonbpc; 09-29-2018 at 09:23 PM.

BANNED
    It's not an m16 nor an ar 15 - completely different. Yes I'm that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by jonbpc View Post
    Hello, i was wondering if a retro a2 furniture set from brownells would fit this? im new to this kind stuff , any help would be appreciated. As a kid ive always wanted a M16 but i dont want it restricted. just looking to build a retro replica.
    thanks
    The brownells retro furniture should fit just fine. I was at ATRS last week and confirmed that my M16a1 buttstock & pistol grip fit fine. And their spacing on the upper is correct so detachable carry handles fit.

CGN Regular
    Thank you very much for the confirmation! much appreciate. Hope it all works out. Kinda planning on buying some things here and there since ill be waiting a while.

somewhere in between Saskatchewan and Ontario
    My plan at this time (only if the receivers are granted NR status) is an m16A4 clone of sorts. I’ve already got the C marked FA BCG and KAC RAS M5 ((which is a start I guess) but I’m still a long way from getting the parts I need.
    DISCLAIMER

- First “I’ll take it” wins regardless of what dialogue is occurring
    - payment required within 12 HRS unless agreed upon prior
    - all sales on the EE are final so i ask questions before buying
    - all items sold come with 100$ insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wh1 View Post
    My plan at this time (only if the receivers are granted NR status) is an m16A4 clone of sorts. I’ve already got the C marked FA BCG and KAC RAS M5 ((which is a start I guess) but I’m still a long way from getting the parts I need.
    Waiting on that NR FRT status being granted and ordering, even if the wait takes a year
    Check other started threads for combo deals

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    Waiting on that NR FRT status being granted and ordering, even if the wait takes a year
    You could well be waiting a year already given that the boys at ATRS are predicting the next run of lowers won't be until late spring of 2019.
    Given that the Modern Sporter is a direct variant of their other NR semi auto's the chances of anything but a NR classification are extremely low and would make no sense, but then again we are talking about the Queens Cowboys making the decisions so I suppose anything could happen.