CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 167 of 202 FirstFirst ... 147157159160161162163164165166167168169170171172173174175177187 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2014

Thread: Modern Sporter - Build Discussions

  1. #1661
    CGN Regular vermintrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    652
    Quote Originally Posted by mileageman View Post
    Did Trudeau already come take it as part of his ban?


    Cold....dead....hands.
    You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life - W.C.


    Member NFA

  2. #1662
    Member Qwerty1zer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    37
    Soon™


  3. #1663
    GunNutz sunmoong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    GVRD, BC
    Posts
    427
    ^^^nice

  4. #1664
    CGN Regular vermintrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    652
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty1zer View Post
    Soon™

    Is that a cerakoted MRA V1 barrel ? I like the flat gray.
    You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life - W.C.


    Member NFA

  5. #1665
    CGN Regular greg olmstead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    alberta
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by vermintrex View Post
    Is that a cerakoted MRA V1 barrel ? I like the flat gray.
    Looks like the best blasting that ba barrels come with in dark lighting

  6. #1666
    Member Qwerty1zer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by vermintrex View Post
    Is that a cerakoted MRA V1 barrel ? I like the flat gray.
    MRA's bead blasted stainless barrel
    Last edited by Qwerty1zer; 01-01-2020 at 09:21 PM.

  7. #1667
    CGN Regular vermintrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    652
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty1zer View Post
    MRA's bead blasted stainless barrel
    Looks good, nice !
    You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life - W.C.


    Member NFA

  8. #1668
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    39
    Can anyone tell me how long a modern sporter upper receiver is compared to that of a standard ar15? Looking to purchase a real avid lug lok (reaction rod) and wondering if it will be long enough to use in the ms.

  9. #1669
    Super GunNutz jiffx2781's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Onterrible
    Posts
    4,933
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian-Sniper View Post
    Can anyone tell me how long a modern sporter upper receiver is compared to that of a standard ar15? Looking to purchase a real avid lug lok (reaction rod) and wondering if it will be long enough to use in the ms.
    The MS upper receiver is actually a little shorter than an AR receiver so you should be good to go. But before you decide to buy the one you are looking at take a minute and check out the "barrel torque tool" (reaction rod) from TNA. Nothing wrong with the TNA rod and it's even a little cheaper.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

  10. #1670
    CGN Regular $kull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    The MS upper receiver is actually a little shorter than an AR receiver so you should be good to go. But before you decide to buy the one you are looking at take a minute and check out the "barrel torque tool" (reaction rod) from TNA. Nothing wrong with the TNA rod and it's even a little cheaper.
    And how about the magpul bev block? Will this work also? And downsides to it for one or 2 uppers vs a rod?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •