Page 176 of 238 FirstFirst ... 156166168169170171172173174175176177178179180181182183184186196 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2374

Thread: Modern Sporter - Build Discussions

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 12:26 PM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ssapach's Avatar
    Lots of whining about dust covers. If it's such a big deal, don't put one on.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by ssapach View Post

Lol. My thoughts.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

CGN Regular
    Problem is where expectation meets reality. Vast majority of people buys this expecting mil spec parts commonality, in order to mimic an AR15. So unless stated otherwise, it’s normal for folks to be disappointed when the standard ar15 parts have compatibility issues.

ATRS please correct me if I’m wrong, my guess is that in order to drill the holes for the ejection port holes, the whole ejection port assembly has to be moved outwards(radially) more to clear or give more margin for the receiver/barrel extension threads. So things like non-Milspec BCG like the brownells light weight ones can’t be used.
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    Problem is where expectation meets reality. Vast majority of people buys this expecting mil spec parts commonality.
    This. 100%

Not trying to rag on ATRS, but this is my feeling.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ssapach View Post

Beats whining about a screw from Home Depot holding you AR together :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Beats whining about a screw from Home Depot holding you AR together :-)
    Comments like this make me wish this site had a comment “like” button.

Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 12:26 PM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    Problem is where expectation meets reality. Vast majority of people buys this expecting mil spec parts commonality, in order to mimic an AR15. So unless stated otherwise, it’s normal for folks to be disappointed when the standard ar15 parts have compatibility issues.

ATRS please correct me if I’m wrong, my guess is that in order to drill the holes for the ejection port holes, the whole ejection port assembly has to be moved outwards(radially) more to clear or give more margin for the receiver/barrel extension threads. So things like non-Milspec BCG like the brownells light weight ones can’t be used.
    I legitimately can't figure out what you're describing. If there's an idea, suggestion, or something of that nature tucked into there, I'd be happy to look into it, perhaps you could scribble it down in an email (I'd take a napkin drawing) to point where you're describing?

Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 12:27 PM.