Page 202 of 238 FirstFirst ... 182192194195196197198199200201202203204205206207208209210212222 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2374

Thread: Modern Sporter - Build Discussions

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I think this came up before but can’t find it... dust covers.

The Brownells light weight BCG won’t activate(open) strike industries dust cover. The JP BCG will.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that people might have had the same issue but it(the Brownells LW BCG) worked with standard dust covers?

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by JayCarver View Post
    I think this came up before but can’t find it... dust covers.

The Brownells light weight BCG won’t activate(open) strike industries dust cover. The JP BCG will.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that people might have had the same issue but it(the Brownells LW BCG) worked with standard dust covers?

Any ideas?
    All I did to get my Brownells LWBGC to open my strike industries dust cover was a drop of JB weld epoxy on the inside of the dust cover. You don't need much, just a little bump. I roughed up the plastic first and bought plastic specific epoxy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinD View Post
    All I did to get my Brownells LWBGC to open my strike industries dust cover was a drop of JB weld epoxy on the inside of the dust cover. You don't need much, just a little bump. I roughed up the plastic first and bought plastic specific epoxy
    Ok thanks, maybe I'll try this.

Hey everyone. Having a bit of trouble selecting a handguard. I have a BSF Barrel with a .875 Superlative gas block. I tried a MRA V1 however it wouldn’t free float without taking material off the gasblock and handguard. Was looking at a Timber Creek Enforcer 15” handguard but not sure if clearance would be any better.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a handguard that will allow for good clearance with this barrel and gas block combination?

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by 2006outback View Post
    Hey everyone. Having a bit of trouble selecting a handguard. I have a BSF Barrel with a .875 Superlative gas block. I tried a MRA V1 however it wouldn’t free float without taking material off the gasblock and handguard. Was looking at a Timber Creek Enforcer 15” handguard but not sure if clearance would be any better.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a handguard that will allow for good clearance with this barrel and gas block combination?
    I had a B.A.D rigid rail that cleared a 936 Block.
    Got it from RDSC

CGN Regular
    So up to what serial number is considered run number 1?

Quote Originally Posted by upinsmokeweldinginc View Post
    Around 250ish. When did you order one?
    Hitchvault.ca

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by upinsmokeweldinginc View Post
    To be exact serial ATRS18-MS-000223 was the last lower receiver in the first production run, before we switched over to making uppers for run one, and stockpiled uppers for run two. Then we switched basically all the machines back over to lowers, and now we're getting ready to do the same thing over again.

Hey guys, sorry if some of this is already discussed it's hard to find things in the 200 pages here.

I am having a hard time with the roll pins for the forward assist and bolt catch. I ended up breaking the bolt catch roll pin so i am ordering a new one but having a lot of trouble. They are from a Geissele LPK and i made sure to put oil before putting them in.

My other issue i'm having is that the rod for the dust cover is too long and pokes out to where the threads are for the barrel. It is from TNA

Any help is appreciated thanks

Are u using the specific punch for the bolt catch pin. They can be a pain with out it.