CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 21 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425262728293141 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 1223

Thread: Modern Sporter - Build Discussions

  1. #201
    CGN Regular mossler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East York
    Posts
    226
    I have a tracking number. Life is good.

  2. #202
    Super GunNutz Brianma65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,816
    If this thing is even close to the quality of the MV, it’s going to be awesome!
    But I’m sure it will be.

    Hard part now, is gonna be looking at it, without its mate

  3. #203
    Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianma65 View Post
    If this thing is even close to the quality of the MV, it’s going to be awesome!
    But I’m sure it will be.

    Hard part now, is gonna be looking at it, without its mate
    Just remember while you're playing with it... not to dry-fire the lower without something (ie. your other hand) in place to catch the hammer! Something tells me these lowers are gonna have a lot of trigger pulls before the first upper even makes it out the door.

  4. #204
    GunNutz DILLIGAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    13,536
    Its dishwasher safe tho wright ?
    Check your ego, get some training, and Suck Less.
    May the bridges we burn light our way to Valhalla.
    The only thing that's gonna stop evil is good men that are skilled at violence.

    CCFR / NRA / GOA Member

  5. #205
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,068
    Can't wait to see some accuracy orientated range reports!

  6. #206
    Super GunNutz Brianma65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,816
    Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    Just remember while you're playing with it... not to dry-fire the lower without something (ie. your other hand) in place to catch the hammer! Something tells me these lowers are gonna have a lot of trigger pulls before the first upper even makes it out the door.
    I got a Geiselle National Match HIGH SPEED
    So do that mean I’ll be able to pull my trigger, super fast

  7. #207
    Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    calgary alberta
    Posts
    7,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianma65 View Post
    I got a Geiselle National Match HIGH SPEED
    So do that mean I’ll be able to pull my trigger, super fast
    Can't speak for those triggers, but in most of these style of rifles, pulling the trigger allows the hammer to slam into the lower. We have seen a few hammer sheer off from this.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

    Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

    Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

    http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

  8. #208
    Super GunNutz Brianma65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,816
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Can't speak for those triggers, but in most of these style of rifles, pulling the trigger allows the hammer to slam into the lower. We have seen a few hammer sheer off from this.
    Well Sir, I won’t be doing that.
    Trigger was to expensive for that to happen:
    Thanks

  9. #209
    Super GunNutz Brianma65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,816
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    Can't wait to see some accuracy orientated range reports!
    Well ,as soon as I get mine together, I’ll be doing a fair amount of testing.
    I’m aiming for .8 or better.

    I think it’s easily doable.

  10. #210
    Super GunNutz Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Okanagan
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by soforcy View Post
    I have just change to a lightweight BCG without adjustable gas system. Idk if this will work fine with rifle length gas system and standard buffer system. Anyone have idea on this?
    I`m curious why you're not doing an adjustable gas block? It would help to tune things for sure

    What lightweight BCG is it? Is it made of aluminum?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •