Page 234 of 238 FirstFirst ... 214224226227228229230231232233234235236237238 LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2374

Thread: Modern Sporter - Build Discussions

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinD View Post
    I can never see the pictures you post. Not sure why that is, but every time I feel like I’m missing out.
    I use google photos and copy the link. Some browsers dont like it.

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    I use google photos and copy the link. Some browsers dont like it.
    Like ColinD.
    I'm using Firefox. Anyone knows the fix required to see google pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

CGN Regular
    Anyone know where a person could find a barrel chambered in 450 bushmaster?

Anyone know where they’re at with orders currently ?

OK, I'll play.

Anyone know why there are spent primers stuck in the sole of my shoes?
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

Hello Everyone,
    I just wanted to write to thank everyone who gave me input on the Modern Sporter issue I was having and posted about a couple weeks back. Based on the feedback I received I replaced my aluminum gas block and the gas tube installed in it with a new MRA Pincer Gas Block and a gas tube from them. This resolved the issue completely. After a few boxes of various ammo I had zero failures to feed or fire and zero failures to lock open on the last round. I even fired about 10 rounds loaded individually (one per mag) into my magazines and all held open. The brass is also ejecting at 3-4 o'clock now versus 4-5 o'clock now indicating more gas. I am very happy and cannot thank everyone enough for the input. Thank you everyone for the help, ATRS for the wonderful receiver and all the best!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSurrey45 View Post
    Anyone know where they’re at with orders currently ?
    I got this message back in September last time I asked...

I would currently anticipate sometime around the end of December for your order, but hopefully a little sooner.

We have a bunch of FA uppers at anodizing right now, SHOULD be enough to clear out the 2019 orders from October, November, December and hopefully all of the 2020 January orders as well.
    I think we should have those back in a week and a half or two weeks.

Cheers,
    Shaun

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by twinge6805 View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    I just wanted to write to thank everyone who gave me input on the Modern Sporter issue I was having and posted about a couple weeks back. Based on the feedback I received I replaced my aluminum gas block and the gas tube installed in it with a new MRA Pincer Gas Block and a gas tube from them. This resolved the issue completely. After a few boxes of various ammo I had zero failures to feed or fire and zero failures to lock open on the last round. I even fired about 10 rounds loaded individually (one per mag) into my magazines and all held open. The brass is also ejecting at 3-4 o'clock now versus 4-5 o'clock now indicating more gas. I am very happy and cannot thank everyone enough for the input. Thank you everyone for the help, ATRS for the wonderful receiver and all the best!
    Good for you!!
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

Hi colin, thanks for this reply, i'm not able to make my ms cycle proprely, i tried a lot pieces to fix the issue but i didnt try another buffer tube, it's very frustrating man, hope it will fix my gun, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ColinD View Post
    I had the same issue with the bolt carrier being caught on the bolt catch. I replaced the buffer tube with an enhanced one so that I could unthread it a couple turns while still being able to retain the detent. Before I changed the buffer tube, when I pulled the bolt back with the charging handle there was only about a 1/8” gap between the catch and bolt face. With the new tube threaded out a bit, I’m getting about 1/4”+. I think that made all the difference.

Like others suggested, try a better quality GB and make sure it is perfectly aligned.

I think the wear on the top of the lower receiver caused from the charging handle is normal for a MS. All of mine have it as well, I’m using radian and Geissele handles.

Hi colin, thanks for this reply, i'm not able to make my ms cycle proprely, i tried a lot pieces to fix the issue but i didnt try another buffer tube, it's very frustrating man, hope it will fix my gun, thanks!