CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 234 of 234 FirstFirst ... 214224226227228229230231232233234
Results 2,331 to 2,338 of 2338

Thread: Modern Sporter - Build Discussions

  1. #2331
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    14,717
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinD View Post
    I can never see the pictures you post. Not sure why that is, but every time I feel like I’m missing out.
    I use google photos and copy the link. Some browsers dont like it.

  2. #2332
    Uber Super GunNutz UR2X3M4ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Banana Republik of Kebekistan
    Posts
    2,210
    Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    I use google photos and copy the link. Some browsers dont like it.
    Like ColinD.
    I'm using Firefox. Anyone knows the fix required to see google pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

  3. #2333
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    70
    Anyone know where a person could find a barrel chambered in 450 bushmaster?

  4. #2334
    Newbie SouthSurrey45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Southern most part of Surrey
    Posts
    23
    Anyone know where they’re at with orders currently ?

  5. #2335
    Uber Super GunNutz UR2X3M4ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Banana Republik of Kebekistan
    Posts
    2,210
    OK, I'll play.

    Anyone know why there are spent primers stuck in the sole of my shoes?
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

  6. #2336
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    7
    Hello Everyone,
    I just wanted to write to thank everyone who gave me input on the Modern Sporter issue I was having and posted about a couple weeks back. Based on the feedback I received I replaced my aluminum gas block and the gas tube installed in it with a new MRA Pincer Gas Block and a gas tube from them. This resolved the issue completely. After a few boxes of various ammo I had zero failures to feed or fire and zero failures to lock open on the last round. I even fired about 10 rounds loaded individually (one per mag) into my magazines and all held open. The brass is also ejecting at 3-4 o'clock now versus 4-5 o'clock now indicating more gas. I am very happy and cannot thank everyone enough for the input. Thank you everyone for the help, ATRS for the wonderful receiver and all the best!

  7. #2337
    Member MlCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSurrey45 View Post
    Anyone know where they’re at with orders currently ?
    I got this message back in September last time I asked...

    I would currently anticipate sometime around the end of December for your order, but hopefully a little sooner.

    We have a bunch of FA uppers at anodizing right now, SHOULD be enough to clear out the 2019 orders from October, November, December and hopefully all of the 2020 January orders as well.
    I think we should have those back in a week and a half or two weeks.

    Cheers,
    Shaun

  8. #2338
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    South of most
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by twinge6805 View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    I just wanted to write to thank everyone who gave me input on the Modern Sporter issue I was having and posted about a couple weeks back. Based on the feedback I received I replaced my aluminum gas block and the gas tube installed in it with a new MRA Pincer Gas Block and a gas tube from them. This resolved the issue completely. After a few boxes of various ammo I had zero failures to feed or fire and zero failures to lock open on the last round. I even fired about 10 rounds loaded individually (one per mag) into my magazines and all held open. The brass is also ejecting at 3-4 o'clock now versus 4-5 o'clock now indicating more gas. I am very happy and cannot thank everyone enough for the input. Thank you everyone for the help, ATRS for the wonderful receiver and all the best!
    Good for you!!
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

    I ship at least once a week on my day off.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •