Page 94 of 238 FirstFirst ... 74848687888990919293949596979899100101102104114 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter - Build Discussions

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 11:19 AM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Any one talk about 224 Valkyrie.....don’t cuss me out I’m just asking ......mmm time frame ...do I even ask ?...I think a build of what I want is a cool idea ...just saying....
    Hey atrs.....has anyone asked ?.... im curious
    Alright cuss me out now ...go ahead let it fly if it makes you feel better ......
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Quote Originally Posted by davide montini View Post
    Any one talk about 224 Valkyrie.....don’t cuss me out I’m just asking ......mmm time frame ...do I even ask ?...I think a build of what I want is a cool idea ...just saying....
    Alright cuss me out now ...go ahead let it fly if it makes you feel better ......
    You just need a barrel, bolt and ammo.
    I ordered my barrel from IBI.
    Brass from Gary at Bighorn Sales, dies and bolt from Brownells.
    There doesn't seem to be much factory ammo in Canada either but I see importers can bring it in.
    Unless of course ATRS has this stuff then I suggest them. I don't know if anyone has asked if they have a reamer but I would assume they can chamber whatever barrel you wish in Valkyrie.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by scourge18a View Post
    There doesn't seem to be much factory ammo in Canada either but I see importers can bring it in.
    Unless of course ATRS has this stuff then I suggest them. I don't know if anyone has asked if they have a reamer but I would assume they can chamber whatever barrel you wish in Valkyrie.
    ATRS is building my 224 Valk so I know they a reamer, also got thme to bring in ammo, dies etc.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davide montini View Post
    There's been a few people inquiring about the 224 Valkyrie, so no cussing required.

Quote Originally Posted by scourge18a View Post
    We do have the reamer, we have brought in factory ammo but not sure it'll be something we regularly carry. Demand will dictate.

Quote Originally Posted by no-one special View Post
    ATRS is building my 224 Valk so I know they a reamer, also got thme to bring in ammo, dies etc.
    We absolutely are, and thank you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ssapach's Avatar
    I've gotta ask now, what's the time frame for getting Cerakote done after you get the receivers back from anodizing?

I've never refreshed a page as much as I refresh this one waiting for the "they are done and shipping" announcement.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ssapach View Post
    I've gotta ask now, what's the time frame for getting Cerakote done after you get the receivers back from anodizing?
    Ironically, that will depend on the colour. Shouldn't be too bad, we'll start putting everything together and work through the different batches of colours.

Quote Originally Posted by greg olmstead View Post
    I've never refreshed a page as much as I refresh this one waiting for the "they are done and shipping" announcement.
    Soon grasshopper... Soon.

BANNED
    i'm ordering a toolcraft bcg, carpenter 158 steel, anyone have experience with these? I don't mind the standard milspec weight at all, and am fine with a 7-8 lb rifle with optic.

What about the jp scs? When will they be in Canada.