Page 99 of 238 FirstFirst ... 7989919293949596979899100101102103104105106107109119 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter - Build Discussions

I'm still waiting for my email. Hopefully they'll get to my number today!

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greg olmstead View Post
    I hope so too. If not what ever but ive never been this excited about a gun. From the time I got my pal and even before then it's been my dream to own a nr modern sporting rifle. I've looked at robarms, swiss arms and acrs but they are just lacking in that classic military style look of total bad a** that means bussiness. I admire the full on customizability and the ability to truly make the gun yours and tailor it to your exact needs and wants.

This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.

That is just so true when it comes to these and that's why I'm so passionate about them. This is the closest any of us will ever get to being able to carry it around hunting or shooting in the back 40. I admire atrs for bringing this work of art to the market and showing the competition how to really make a rifle. And deliver it to the customers in less that a year all while being completely transparent with every hiccup and delay. That's what makes them them and gives them one of the best names in the business.

If I dont make the cut for this round. I will be in the next round and I'm ok with that. Sort of. I'm not going to moan and whine about it because I know I'm going to have it on the way sooner than later.

I'm just ecstatic about having it in my hands and getting out and dropping coyotes and ringing steel with it.
    Well seeing as I already have too many builds of my own on the go anyway I might be able to be convinced to wait till the end of the run for my uppers in order to make sure you get a chance to deal with the mutts. Saw several on the way up and back yesterday, this cold weather has sure put the fluff in their coats.

The boys are just screwing with you. I took just over 150 up to be anoed last week and another 50 yesterday so we should be REAL close to have all of the 1st run lowers covered at least for SS uppers.
    We are contacting folks and packing literally as fast as we can.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Well seeing as I already have too many builds of my own on the go anyway I might be able to be convinced to wait till the end of the run for my uppers in order to make sure you get a chance to deal with the mutts. Saw several on the way up and back yesterday, this cold weather has sure put the fluff in their coats.

The boys are just screwing with you. I took just over 150 up to be anoed last week and another 50 yesterday so we should be REAL close to have all of the 1st run lowers covered at least for SS uppers.
    We are contacting folks and packing literally as fast as we can.
    Hahahah well thanks for that.

Have my upper in-hand
    Can't wait to get it all assembled

Quote Originally Posted by Lungorthin View Post
    Have my upper in-hand
    CCFR — CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 11:21 AM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Have my upper in-hand
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

Ok guys, since you want pics
    Here it is roughly assembled, haven't screwed in buffer tube or barrelnut in all the way
    Just giving you an idea of finished product

Last edited by Lungorthin; 02-07-2019 at 06:39 PM.

Ok guys, since you want pics
    Here it is roughly assembled, haven't screwed in buffer tube or barrelnut in all the way
    Just giving you an idea of finished product

That’s a beauty. I’ll have my lower in hand soon assuming Canada post doesn’t take too long.
    What barrel length is on there.
    "Victory favours the prepared"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 11:21 AM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."