CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 150 of 150 FirstFirst ... 130140142143144145146147148149150
Results 1,491 to 1,498 of 1498

Thread: Modern Sporter - Build Discussions

  1. #1491
    CGN frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,265
    What is the attraction to buy a handguard that requires moderate modifications? What does the Geiselle have that a MCMR or KMR does not?
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

    "Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

  2. #1492
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    494
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfranklin View Post
    What is the attraction to buy a handguard that requires moderate modifications? What does the Geiselle have that a MCMR or KMR does not?
    It is all about the Kool Aid.

  3. #1493
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    77
    Giessele is available in DDC; BCM only offers black

  4. #1494
    CGN Regular jg007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Republic of Western Canada
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Strike industries FA fit like a glove

    thought guys said the SI FA didnt work? did you have to do any mods?
    CCFR Member

  5. #1495
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by jg007 View Post
    thought guys said the SI FA didnt work? did you have to do any mods?
    Thereís a guide for the mods on here somewhere.

    I screenshot them for my reference. But sounds like buddy here didnít need to do it. So Iím hoping not to cannibalize my AR for the build. But I will.

  6. #1496
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    5,195
    Quote Originally Posted by jg007 View Post
    thought guys said the SI FA didnt work? did you have to do any mods?
    It drags on the BCG a bit.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

  7. #1497
    CGN Regular jg007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Republic of Western Canada
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    It drags on the BCG a bit.
    doesnt sound like it fitting like a glove...performance impact?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteannerdy View Post
    Thereís a guide for the mods on here somewhere.

    I screenshot them for my reference. But sounds like buddy here didnít need to do it. So Iím hoping not to cannibalize my AR for the build. But I will.
    i am hoping dilli will chime in and that is the case.
    I have also read the mod, it basically requires you to get a milspec FA and mix and match parts - at that point ill just scrap the SI and stay milspec


    thx for the replies
    CCFR Member

  8. #1498
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    5,195
    Quote Originally Posted by jg007 View Post
    doesnt sound like it fitting like a glove...performance impact?

    I think it wore in. I put it on my buddy's gun, haven't heard anything about it.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •