Page 221 of 238 FirstFirst ... 201211213214215216217218219220221222223224225226227228229231 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2374

Thread: Modern Sporter - Build Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by no-one special View Post
    Yes the FRT which is SIMPLY THE OPINION of the horse cops was illegally changed from NR to prohib. HOWEVER the OIC which IS THE LAW does not list any of the Modern line of rifles manufactured by ATRS, so in fact it could make a difference.
    So what would happen if you take a MS to the range? I never got to even break my barrel in yet due to covid shutting down ranges till recently. I still have the original FRT from atrs.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leakproofpuma7 View Post
    So what would happen if you take a MS to the range? I never got to even break my barrel in yet due to covid shutting down ranges till recently. I still have the original FRT from atrs.
    THAT is the million dollar question. I would like to think LE would enforce the law rather than just an opinion, however..............
    I seriously doubt any crown would take it to court due to this fact, but by then the damage is done. With roughly 9000 different guns now on the FRT prohib list pretty much any gun now can get you jacked up.
    We are supplying both old and new versions of the FRT reports with all sets now. If you want the new FRT for reference email us and we will send you the PDF.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    THAT is the million dollar question. I would like to think LE would enforce the law rather than just an opinion, however..............
    I seriously doubt any crown would take it to court due to this fact, but by then the damage is done. With roughly 9000 different guns now on the FRT prohib list pretty much any gun now can get you jacked up.
    We are supplying both old and new versions of the FRT reports with all sets now. If you want the new FRT for reference email us and we will send you the PDF.
    If I had full trust in no fudds calling on me I'd do it but till then guess I'll shoot my non prohib pistols.

Yeah ill take an updated frt, sending you an email. Thank you

Super GunNutz
    You guys bump me to front of the line and I'll take mine to a couple of ranges, every weekend.
    And I'll post pictures or videos to prove it ...lol

If you're gonna do it, have a print of the non-restricted FRT and the newly amended SOR/98-462 document with you on which the Modern Sporter clearly doesn't appear in the long list of prohibs.
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

I’ve been shooting sporters at ranges and on crown land most weekends, including after May. It’s not even a topic of conversation for most people.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinD View Post
    I’ve been shooting sporters at ranges and on crown land most weekends, including after May. It’s not even a topic of conversation for most people.
    Thats because the CGN neckbeards are a bunch of pussies, and they dont have the balls to actually approach someone.... hahahahahaha

They hide behind their keyboards on the Left coast hoping one day they can get a 12.x on their PAL by beeing good liittle cucks .

Glad you are also enjoying your MS , Stay safe !
    Last edited by DILLIGAF; 08-07-2020 at 11:03 PM.

Super GunNutz
    Hey man I'm not sure what a neckbeard is,all I want is a set earlier than janufucinary.

And I'm not worried about shooting it, on crown land or the range.

Well my range sent out their newsletter and first page says,

Gun Ban in effect
    Banned firearms cannot come to the club.
    It is your responsibility to know what they are

Wish I still lived in Alberta tbh. Ontario blows.

Quote Originally Posted by leakproofpuma7 View Post
    Well my range sent out their newsletter and first page says,

Gun Ban in effect
    Banned firearms cannot come to the club.
    It is your responsibility to know what they are

Wish I still lived in Alberta tbh. Ontario blows.
    Gee I guess its a good thing the MS isn't banned then