Page 104 of 238 FirstFirst ... 849496979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112114124 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2374

Thread: Modern Sporter - Build Discussions

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    Still waiting, my serial numbers are in the 30’s.

F/A uppers are not even started yet, but they will be very soon as we just got material in today for them.
    Regardless of serial number unless you ordered SS uppers, you still have to wait a bit longer for a F/A upper, we were pretty clear on our timing as I recall.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    F/A uppers are not even started yet, but they will be very soon as we just got material in today for them.
    Regardless of serial number unless you ordered SS uppers, you still have to wait a bit longer for a F/A upper, we were pretty clear on our timing as I recall.
    I ordered a SS upper. I think I was in the first production run (my serial was 85). If there is still emails to go out I can wait. I am more just curious since I thought most emails went out for first production of SS uppers. Thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    I ordered 6 FA and 2 SS. I just got an email from Shaun saying the 2 SS were ready.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

CGN Regular
    Anyone find the grip screw hole is too short? I tried three different screws, from both 2 A2 grips and a Magpul one and none of them would screw in far anough to prevent the grip from being loose. I know I can just find a nut of the right size or a shorter screw of the right thread to fix it but it just seems weird. All the screws worked with an SLR and an AR15.

Yeah you've gotta cut it down.
    I am a kit hor(der)

Quote Originally Posted by Nachoninja View Post
    Anyone find the grip screw hole is too short? I tried three different screws, from both 2 A2 grips and a Magpul one and none of them would screw in far anough to prevent the grip from being loose. I know I can just find a nut of the right size or a shorter screw of the right thread to fix it but it just seems weird. All the screws worked with an SLR and an AR15.
    Yes, someone else mentioned this earlier. Just cut a bit off the screw with a hacksaw or add a few washers and you will be GTG.
    CCFR
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffv View Post
    I ordered a SS upper. I think I was in the first production run (my serial was 85). If there is still emails to go out I can wait. I am more just curious since I thought most emails went out for first production of SS uppers. Thanks
    Most of the 1st run of lowers that had SS uppers ordered have gone out already. It is possible that something computerish happened so if you don't see an email by end of this week call us. We have more than enough SS uppers in hand right now to cover the entire 1st production run of lowers.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brianma65's Avatar
    I used a spacer.
    When I get around to it, I’m gonna drop in to the nut and bolt shop and get a shorter screw

1 1/4" split washer is just right for a magpul grip bolt

CGN Regular
    I just added in a washer.