Page 26 of 238 FirstFirst ... 61618192021222324252627282930313233343646 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter - Build Discussions

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Okay. Good to know. I will look into the JP BCG. Thank you.
    Gotta agree on the JP bolt, have over 1500 rounds through my MV 6.5 Grendal and not a single hiccup. My buddy had his 6.5 break several bolts until he switched to the JP.
    I have no idea what they do differently but whatever it is is works.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 11:01 AM.

CGN Regular
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but is not the lower useless with out the upper in this case since they are proprietary designs? i.e. Only an ATR Modern Sporter Upper will work on a Modern Sporter lower.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is not the lower useless with out the upper in this case since they are proprietary designs? i.e. Only an ATR Modern Sporter Upper will work on a Modern Sporter lower.
    Yes, hence the NR status

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Correct!
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Regular
    Just picked my lower up from the post office, and the only way I could be happier is if there was an upper in the box as well. The anodizing is perfect and not a single tool mark on the exterior. Once I get home I'll be installing what I can and trying a few mags in it, but as far as initial impressions go this is a home run. Thanks ATRS great work!

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Everything fit with zero issues, except Both of the grip screws I had were to long for some reason. Nothing a cutting wheel couldn't fix :-0

What mag release button is that? I have the extended Magpul one on my build, but might swap it out for something OEM sized.
    Stand and deliver - freedom is not free, and never has been. Resist the Reset!

BANNED
    V seven weapon systems - ar-15 ultra-light magazine catch
    Last edited by DILLIGAF; 10-17-2018 at 02:14 PM.

Received mine. It's a quality piece of kit. All lower parts installed without any issues and the anodizing is flawless. The magwell is noticeably looser than my Aero AR15 lower, and mags may have a little bit of rattle with an installed upper, but this remains to be seen. All mags drop free without any issues and the slight rocking movement will likely not affect functionality whatsoever. Overall, extremely impressed with the quality of this lower receiver and anxiously waiting to slap the upper on it!

BANNED
    Got mine today as well, also extremely pleased with the quality!!