Page 124 of 238 FirstFirst ... 104114116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132134144 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2374

Thread: Modern Sporter - Build Discussions

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty1zer View Post
    I'm guessing nothing from PR#2 has shipped yet or we would have seen some people bragging about it.
    Serial numbers assigned don't match chronological order. We had to do what we could to adapt to the wrench that C71 is? was? will be?

Delivery will match chronological order.

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    Serial numbers assigned don't match chronological order. We had to do what we could to adapt to the wrench that C71 is? was? will be?

Delivery will match chronological order.
    Chronological order of purchase and not the serial number?

EDIT: just read it again, looks like my question is answered
    Check other started threads for combo deals

G2 15” on mine fit perfect, left anti rotation tabs in place

Quote Originally Posted by J.L.C. View Post
    I picked up a Strike forward assist in FDE and a colt FA assembly at the same time to do the suggested parts swap. I'll let you know if it works when the upper arrives
    I have the strike FA already. Long before anyone had their uppers.

I may pull the factory one off my M&P 15 and try some part swapping with that one. If it works in my Sporter and not the M&P after. I’ll just order something else for my M&P.

You are going to put on the shelf a ready gun just to make the customer wait longer . Is that a joke ?

We paid up front. Just send it when it's ready. Why we should wait if it's ready ?
    Last edited by D-Boy; 08-29-2019 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Boy View Post
    You are going to put on the shelf a ready gun just to make the customer wait longer . Is that a joke ?

We paid up front. Just send it when it's ready. Why we should wait if it's ready ?
    I’m guessing that they aren’t engraving the serial numbers in chronological order, they’re going by order date.
    Hitchvault.ca

Quote Originally Posted by scottcullen View Post
    I’m guessing that they aren’t engraving the serial numbers in chronological order, they’re going by order date.
    This.
    Check other started threads for combo deals

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Boy View Post

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Why wouldn't they? How much of a pain in the rear that would be, and the added time it would take to keep track of that.

I'm guessing they assigned #'s to people who paid up based on their line up in ordering to begin with. I ordered early, paid in full after the fact due to C71, and my serial #'s seem to reflect that.

We will all know soon enough when these are out the door, either by ATRS, or someone gleefully posting to this forum that they "got the email".

I am patient but if it's ready send it .

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    We are simply, as it makes production run far smoother than jumping around all over the serial number line with an increased possibility of missing or duplicating a number.