Page 158 of 238 FirstFirst ... 138148150151152153154155156157158159160161162163164165166168178 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2374

Thread: Modern Sporter - Build Discussions

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    So 223 Wylde is unaffected? I don't like front heavy rifles so I'd probably get the fluted option if going the BSF route.
    No issues with mine with a few hundred down it.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Ryang5177 View Post
    No issues with mine with a few hundred down it.
    How is the accuracy? Does the POI change as it heats up? Is yours fluted?

Quote Originally Posted by no-one special View Post
    What are you trying to gain by doing this? The upper still will not hinge forward like an AR does.
    They do offer a modification to drill the lower for the detent and spring so a regular rear TD pin can be used, but they are quick to stste it is a waste of $150.00 plus the cost of whatever pin you want to use as the different pin serves no use over what come factory.
    Trust me their design works just fine as it is. Drilling out the factory installed rear pin after you get the lower could cause you waaaaay more grief that you think. IF you have a fully equipped machine shop and were to make a fixture it could be done, but again to what benefit?
    Some triggers like the Geissele National Match are a bit larger than milspec, it is impossible to install the upper onto the lower if the rear pin doesn't slide out of the way.

Has anyone used a HIPERTOUCH® ECLIPSE trigger ? I read they may need to be modified but I was wondering what exactly had to be done ?

CGN Regular
    Ended up scooping a ATRS reciever set with the forward assist yesterday from someone who cancelled at a retailer. Going basically full BCM build except the barrel which i got a 18.6 Faxon socom profile. Should be a good gun im hoping. Cant wait to compare it to my geisselle URGI

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    How is the accuracy? Does the POI change as it heats up? Is yours fluted?
    Accuracy is good so far. I’ve only brought it to 100m five or take with a red dot and have been hitting a 4x4 plate with no issue. I haven’t mounted the optic yet so I’ll properly test it when that’s on. Honestly after 100-200 rounds in 20-30 minutes I could barely feel heat from the barrel (outdoor range might help but only +5 degrees outside that day). No issue on POI for “normal” plinking.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    The rear metal block holding the 'arms' on that trigger needs to be modified.
    How much modification is needed ? Would someone with a skill set of say a 5/10 be able to make it work?

Quote Originally Posted by jagermyster View Post
    Ended up scooping a ATRS reciever set with the forward assist yesterday from someone who cancelled at a retailer. Going basically full BCM build except the barrel which i got a 18.6 Faxon socom profile. Should be a good gun im hoping. Cant wait to compare it to my geisselle URGI
    That's exciting! so many people are looking for 2 run receiver atm.

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Got it today thank you for the piece of art work
    Cheers to you folks
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

CGN Regular
    anyone have issues with the SD 3G tirgger? my buddy is having issues
    Last edited by jg007; 11-25-2019 at 06:52 PM.