Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: patience

I always laugh when I read people saying "its too front heavy" lol
    This is how our canadian firearm laws (18.6") affect our guns. On top of it, people add some enormous muzzlebrakes.

Either you work out more to compensate it or get a bullpup

CGN Regular
    I got 30 years in the Army and X6 years with Special Forces what you got? The circus seems to be missing a few clowns.

CGN frequent flyer lil_juiced_coupe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny the boy View Post
    I got 30 years in the Army and X6 years with Special Forces what you got? The circus seems to be missing a few clowns.
    Post credentials

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    ..... Your happy with your purchase and that's all that really matters......
    Apparently not as his is for sale already.
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Infantry View Post
    Apparently not as his is for sale already.

I'm surprised, I wonder why?
    Bartok has a pretty admirable collection, I would think as just another nice looking gun it would have a place somewhere.....

edit, pretty fair asking price considering the extras. Well described but he forgot the target pictures and range report for some reason?

What's the deal with the Bakelite mags? Do they work better then the Pmags? The P mags look better that's for sure.
    Last edited by Can-down; 08-15-2018 at 12:00 AM.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    I got 30 years in the Army and X6 years with Special Forces what you got?
    Not to take anything from you but believe it or not, he got more.
    Last edited by Curtton; 08-16-2018 at 03:21 AM.

Sure you do. I've yet to meet anyone legitimate who leads with the fact that they were a SOF operator. Silent professional, eh? Credentials please - it is a small Army and I'm sure we must know many of the same people from our respective careers. By all means, lets trade service histories and the names of some of the better known folks we have served with via PM. We can post the results here if you wish. You go first if you are serious, otherwise you are just another stolen-valour, poseur loser, who ought to be ashamed of himself. Besides all of which, what exactly is it about your "military service" that made you a such a "weapons expert" whose opinion matters more than the next guy?

For those wondering why I am selling my M10X, it has nothing to do with the rifle itself. I still believe that it is a very clever hybrid design with its machined steel upper receiver shrouded in a monolithic, extruded aluminum Action Cover & Handguard, mated to a sheet steel Lower Receiver. It combines elements of the SIG 550 (operating system), FN FAL (Upper Receiver), and AKM (Lower Receiver) in a highly reliable, modular, optics-ready package. I have been forthright with my own findings regarding the M10X's performance and accuracy, going so far as to post my shot groups in other threads. The grouping accuracy is mediocre, however practical accuracy as a utility rifle is quite good. Of course it is slightly front-heavy, due to the medium-weight barrel being extended to NR length. The point of balance is still at the magazine well, which is fine. My M10X's performance had nothing to do with my now completed sale. I simply needed to free up $1900 and the first rifles to go from my collection are always the firearms with no military pedigree. The M10X is a fine utility rifle in and of itself, but it is not in current military service and was therefore never a "keeper" for me. It is as simple as that. I bought it to evaluate because I was curious, then sold it because I want something else more. The rifle sold yesterday for $1900 with spare mags and some MLOC & Magpul accessories for those who track such things.

Any other "internet drama" or speculation involving me that needs to be addressed this morning? ������
    Last edited by Bartok5; 08-16-2018 at 07:14 AM.
    Mark C

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123