CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Quick question for ya

  1. #1
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer wayupnorth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Alberta
    Posts
    5,022

    Quick question for ya

    i recently emailed you guys and asked if you could get the new G19 106mm barrel in from Glock.
    your reply was that it was not available for sale separately.

    i emailed Glock directly and asked them about this and they replied with the following:

    Hi Xxxxxxxxx,

    Thanks for your inquiry and support of GLOCK. We are not yet producing standalone 106 mm G19 barrels but plan to later this year or at the latest early in 2019.

    Xxxxxxxx
    so im wondering when these DO become available for sale from Glock you guys be able to get them in?
    or do we have to deal with another importer?
    if so who is an importer for Glock parts?

    thanks in advance for the direction and guidance.
    Things either are what they appear to be;
    or they neither are, nor appear to be;
    or they are, and do not appear to be;
    or they are not, and yet appear to be.

  2. #2
    Business Rep.
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by wayupnorth View Post
    i recently emailed you guys and asked if you could get the new G19 106mm barrel in from Glock.
    your reply was that it was not available for sale separately.

    i emailed Glock directly and asked them about this and they replied with the following:



    so im wondering when these DO become available for sale from Glock you guys be able to get them in?
    or do we have to deal with another importer?
    if so who is an importer for Glock parts?

    thanks in advance for the direction and guidance.
    We have been informed that Glock 19 106mm barrels will be available through us the Glock parts distributor, we currently have no time line from Glock yet as to when this will be happening

  3. #3
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer wayupnorth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Alberta
    Posts
    5,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampart_Joe View Post
    We have been informed that Glock 19 106mm barrels will be available through us the Glock parts distributor, we currently have no time line from Glock yet as to when this will be happening
    so will we be able to purchase it straight from you guys or would we have to get you to send it out to a LGS that sells Glock Parts?
    just trying to get my ducks in a row for when they come up.
    Things either are what they appear to be;
    or they neither are, nor appear to be;
    or they are, and do not appear to be;
    or they are not, and yet appear to be.

  4. #4
    Business Rep.
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by wayupnorth View Post
    so will we be able to purchase it straight from you guys or would we have to get you to send it out to a LGS that sells Glock Parts?
    just trying to get my ducks in a row for when they come up.
    You will be able to purchase them through our SHIELD Program or your local dealer can order them from us

  5. #5
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer wayupnorth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Alberta
    Posts
    5,022
    excellent Joe!

    thanks for the help!

    oh hey, do you know if its going to be the barrel they released with the G19CDN or the new one they released with the 19X CDN?
    Things either are what they appear to be;
    or they neither are, nor appear to be;
    or they are, and do not appear to be;
    or they are not, and yet appear to be.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •