Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fight Bill C-71 and Win a Bushnell Scope!

Can i enter with a screen shot of the letter i received in reply?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Delete
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Dave P; 08-18-2018 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Didn't read the first post.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Here is my e-mail...

Dear Sirs,

I am a responsible Canadian. That is to say, I have a firearms licence and own several firearms, both non-restricted and restricted. As a responsible Canadian, I only use my firearms in a lawful manner and I comply (and often exceed) all aspects of the law.

I am writing you to express my displeasure and outrage over the proposed bill C-71 and the recent talk of banning handguns and so called "assault" weapons.

In the last federal election, I chose to vote for your party. Now I feel as if that vote was sorely misplaced. The sense of betrayal by your government is at times overwhelming. In Canada, it takes considerable time and effort to obtain a Possession and Acquisition License (PAL) not to mention considerable expense. This was an effort I was willing to undergo as long as the government upheld it's end of the bargain. Clearly, your government is not willing to do that. Once again, you have listened to the louder voices of those who look to restrict the rights of their fellow Canadians.

Bill C-71 once again puts more and more restrictions on law abiding responsible Canadians and does nothing to stem the illegal use of firearms. I hear people like the Mayor of Toronto and the media, spread lies and false statistics to make it sound as the recent spike in gun violence is the fault of persons like myself. (John Tory should be ashamed of himself.) Then I hear more and more your government pandering to anti-gun lobby and making speeches about taking away my rights and property. Did you learn nothing from the debacle that was the “long gun registry”? It cost tax payers millions of dollars and put considerable stress on law abiding Canadians while doing nothing about illegal use of firearms.

I implore you all to get some sense and do not pass this law. Don’t make me vote for the other guys in 2019.

Great idea!

Winner?

Business Member RangeviewSports's Avatar
    Thank you for everyone that participated! We will be announcing the winner by the end of this week.

Business Member RangeviewSports's Avatar
    Drew D. is the winner off the draw! Thank you to everyone that entered! Stay tuned for the next one.

Cheers,

Rangeview Team

Congrats Drew D!!
    X22
    There's a bullet in my pocket burnin' a hole

CCFR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    I've sent a few, but damn I'll have to word up another tonight
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

Lucky fella!
    You’re not completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12