Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norinco bolt. 22s

Norinco bolt. 22s

Hey you guys sold the jw25a before I love the rifle but how hard would it be to get norinco do do other ww1/ww2 lookalike rifles like the Lee enfield/mosin/arisaka/styer m95/carcano I think they would definately sell good

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    Now THAT's an interesting question. A -$300 Enfield Trainer (No.1, Mk3 please ) would be nearly impossible for me to pass-up. Edit: impossible to pass-up

Quote Originally Posted by .22LRGUY View Post
    Now THAT's an interesting question. A -$300 Enfield Trainer (No.1, Mk3 please ) would be nearly impossible for me to pass-up. Edit: impossible to pass-up
    I agree I'd kill a baby raindeer with a spork to get a styer m95 strait pull in .22 for $400ish

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCyaba View Post
    I agree I'd kill a baby raindeer with a spork to get a styer m95 strait pull in .22 for $400ish
    I think you should handle some of the Norinco levers to get a sense of whether or not you'd want them taking on a straight-pull action. lol My Enfield~I'd assume they'd do something like that the way they did the JW25. The CZ/BRNO clone action dropped into an Enfield-pattern stock.

CGN Regular
    I have the .22 mauser lookalike - nice gun, and better quality finish and wood than anything else I have ever seen from Norinco. If they did an Enfield type, I'd be all over that!

CGN Regular
    I'd buy an Enfield trainer in a heartbeat.

Honestly, no matter the action or if the looks were just a bit off, I'd buy into any of these trainers. I have a JW25 and love it to death, one of my favourite .22's of all time.

Yes a number of different ww2 22lr rifles please!!

I cannot fathom why Norinco doesn't manufacture and sell more JW25a s to Canadian retailers. There's clearly a demand for look-a-likes! Just look at what German Sport Guns has been putting out.

The engineering of other 22 bolt action look-a-likes would be relatively easy.
    I think most People would be happy with the action remaining the Jw25, and only the stocks, bolt handles, top of the receivers, and sights being look-a-likes.

CGN Regular
    I’d actually love a lever 22 a la Norinco. And I’d love to see them make more of those browning take-down rip-offs so i could buy a new one cheaper than a used browning. I hope this isn’t off-topic, as its a Norinco 22 discussion.

It would also be cool to have Norinco make mini machine-gun look-alikes that are semi-auto instead - that is, unless they end up getting messed over in status like the mossberg pretend-ak 22.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast