Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: WK180-C *unrestricted for how long?

Quote Originally Posted by DueyR View Post
    Go for it! I also recommend getting your RPAL and getting into restricted guns. Every time someone (legally) buys a restricted a liberal crys....

:-)
    And every time someone buys an illegal firearm they look away and reduce mandatory sentences for breaking the law.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS View Post
    Newbie here,

considering putting a deposit down on a wk180-c.

Wondering your thoughts on how permanent the unrestricted status of this rifle is.

I realize anything can change here in Canada, just looking for some advise before I drop a grand on a gun I can't take into the backcountry. I'm just starting my collection and am really only interested in non-restricted at the moment. I feel the day is coming when all black rifles will be restricted when c71 passes. But then hey, what do I know...

Your thoughts and reassurance is appreciated!

If they one day say all guns are banned are you going to give them up ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffv View Post
    And every time someone buys an illegal firearm they look away and reduce mandatory sentences for breaking the law.
    Blaming guns for gun crime is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell being fat...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffv View Post
    Any examples ?

Parts-Unknown (yes same town where all the wrestlers come from)
    They should sell every semi with a mylar bag and a shovel.
    You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the Fxck on! Tupac Shakur

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Whatever is going to happen will happen. There is not much we can do about it other than what we currently are doing ( supporting our orgs, writing, emailing and phoning MPs etc). It’s really easy to get caught up in the cgn hysteria about what could happen down the road, and I have been guilty of that myself in the past. In the mean time, all we/you can do is enjoy the property we are currently licensed to own, and spend our money in good faith based on the way firearms are classified.

When I got really into shooting if I didn’t buy firearms that I thought they would take away I would currently have an empty gun safe sitting in my house. Being a firearms enthusiast has been a gamble since the 70’s when they started taking away guns from people. If you can’t afford to take the risk on this rifle then you can’t afford to take the risk on any firearm. Buy whatever you want and enjoy it. There may come a day where you wished that you had just lived in the now and enjoyed shooting while you still could have.

Cross the confiscation bridge if/when we get there. In the meantime, buy what you want and enjoy the piss out of it. Take your friends shooting. And if you’re not already, support our gun orgs. Try to not get too wrapped up in the scaremongering.

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS View Post
    Newbie here,

considering putting a deposit down on a wk180-c.

Wondering your thoughts on how permanent the unrestricted status of this rifle is.

I realize anything can change here in Canada, just looking for some advise before I drop a grand on a gun I can't take into the backcountry. I'm just starting my collection and am really only interested in non-restricted at the moment. I feel the day is coming when all black rifles will be restricted when c71 passes. But then hey, what do I know...

Your thoughts and reassurance is appreciated!
    |CCFR|

CGN frequent flyer
    There are NO GUNS SAFE when the Liberals are in office.
    Buy now enjoy now.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free.
    Bureaucracy not an instrument of democratic government but, on the contrary, the worst enemy of freedom and democracy.
    If the penalty for a crime is a fine, then that law only applies to the poor.

I smell an RCMP troll

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian brother View Post
    If they one day say all guns are banned are you going to give them up ?
    What guns??? Sold them all to Mike from Canmore

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast