Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new Merkel

new Merkel

Just received my new Merkel .243, after taking advantage of the terrific 50%-off deal that NM had advertised. Excellent fast friendly service, would deal with these folks again in a heartbeat.
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

If you want to buy it, say "I'll take it".
    If you want to make an offer, say "I'll take it for $X".
    If you want to practice your negotiating skills by asking if I will accept $X, with no intention of actually buying...say nothing.

GunNutz
    I jumped all over this deal as soon as it popped up, usually miss them. Except for a polite call back to correct a number (fat fingers) i would have missed this one too. thanks nordic marksman!

My tracking number on my 243 still says "Electronic information submitted by shipper"

Got mine in 30-06 and I am very impressed so far!
    Canada Post will only insure firearms that are shipped in a hard plastic case with a lock on it. Cost is $2.75 for every $100 of insurance. I will not assume any responsibility for loss or damages by Canada Post. All items are sold AS IS and do not come with any warranty. Payment required within 24 hrs of your commitment to purchase or item will be sold to another member.

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrain View Post
    My tracking number on my 243 still says "Electronic information submitted by shipper"
    If you send us an email to info@nordicmarksman.com with your order info, Cathy can look into this for you in the morning.
    All Merkels have been shipped and are well on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrain View Post
    I've had the same experience with several packages recently, including this one from NM. Several of them continued to show on the Canada Post site as "information submitted" for hours after I had the items in hand.
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

If you want to buy it, say "I'll take it".
    If you want to make an offer, say "I'll take it for $X".
    If you want to practice your negotiating skills by asking if I will accept $X, with no intention of actually buying...say nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Marksman View Post
    If you send us an email to info@nordicmarksman.com with your order info, Cathy can look into this for you in the morning.
    All Merkels have been shipped and are well on the way.
    That's alright, today it went from the previous electronic information submitted, straight to item in transit Edmonton so should be in hand Monday afternoon. Thanks though

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    Looks like a glitch in the CP system. Cathy called this morning and confirmed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    How did i miss this?

Can anyone confirm that a one peice Savage short action mount for round receiver work on these

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast