Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Drop in Trigger Options for WK180-c

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Silencer View Post
    I've tried both Rise Armament RA 140 SST trigger and a JMT drop in trigger. Both are a no go since the stock pins fit WAY too loose.Whenever the hammer is up the pins will literally fall right through. Seem to me like these drop in triggers are designed to be used with anti rotation pins. Anyone knows of any sellers that sell anti rotation pins for the WK180c?
    Do your drop in triggers not have tensioning screws?

I've only used Trigger Tech and Timney drop ins and both of them require you to tighten tensioning screws after sliding the trigger pins through. I suspect the triggers you have would be the same no?
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Regular
    The JMT one has threaded holes but no screws. I'll install the Rise trigger and see how it goes!

CGN Regular
    Reinstalled the RISE trigger and tightened the set screws. Everything works great! Thanks a lot!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Silencer View Post
    Reinstalled the RISE trigger and tightened the set screws. Everything works great! Thanks a lot!
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Can confirm that the Geisselle SD-E drops in with no alterations required. I don't have a tester on hand. But the listed 3.5lbs seems accurate. Took a few shots with it to confirm that I didn't wreck anything today. It makes the wk wayyyyyy nicer to shoot :D

Last edited by nelsonm64; 07-02-2019 at 09:24 PM.
    CCFR Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Calvin Elite, yeah or nay?

Triggertech drop-in, yeah or nay?
    "The stuff comes and goes. Just buy it cheap and stack it deep." - CGN member gushulak on ammo
    "If you're limp wristing you aren't hitting anything anyway so it makes no difference if the gun fails." - CGN member Kidd X on Glocks

can you guys maybe help me decide which EDT Hiperfire trigger to buy? I found the Sharpshooter, Designated marksman, and the Heavy gunner all at the same price. now, I just need to figure out which one to order! thanks in advance.

edit: ordered the Designated Marksman, can’t wait!
    Last edited by nelsonm64; 07-05-2019 at 03:47 PM.
    CCFR Member

See below with quote.
    Last edited by livefreeordie20; 01-14-2021 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mineguy View Post
    I put in the Hiperfire EDT and had the same issue with the pins. The new pins were too short so stuck with the original pins. But the trigger is so smooth now and lovely pull weight with the 4.5 lb springs.
    Hi. I just got a wk180c. Are you still happy with the Hiperfire EDT trigger? Do you still feel the install was easy? Thanks.

Anyone else care to comment on the Hiperfire EDT's performance in the WK180C?