Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Drop in Trigger Options for WK180-c

CGN Regular
    Geisseles drop right in

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    My trigger had visible machine marks on the sear and the hammer spur. I polished them lightly, reinstalled them, then operated trigger while pulling upward on the hammer with a piece of paracord. I put a piece of thin rubber between the hammer and the lower so it wouldn't smack into it. After about a hundred pulls the grittiness was gone.
    While not exactly sub moa, I was able to get some nice accuracy at 50 yds with a set of Magpul back up sights.Name:  2018-08-15 16.21.52.jpg
Views: 2084
Size:  94.6 KB

If i remember correctly original testing gun was outfitted with a top shelf bbl from DD. Correct me if i'm wrong John.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Cranky Pants's Avatar
    N.S.--Not far from the guy who killed bill C-391
    I'm putting a hiperfire EDT trigger in mine, The Giselle g2s was my next choice but a like too spendy for this platform. I know you mention this is just a Mil spec trigger but it is far, far heavier than the trigger in my cheapy PSA rifle and that would surely be a standard mil spec trigger.
    "You can't fix stupid but you can bury it."
    CCFR member

Quote Originally Posted by Martim View Post
    If i remember correctly original testing gun was outfitted with a top shelf bbl from DD. Correct me if i'm wrong John.
    The concept was tested using an unknown barrel that was found kicking around on the bench, this is still fitted to the "dog" and fired several thousand rds. We then used a DD barrel to see what accuracy potential the system had. The groups posted in post 105 and 107 in the Q&A thread were fired using production guns the same as what we are shipping.

I have a Geiselle SSA-E I was going to put into a BCL-102 I got sick and tired of waiting for. Hopefully it matches well with the WK.

Shot my WK180C today and it worked perfectly without any issues.

I think it's worth putting a Geissele G2S now! (just need to wait for a sale somewhere lol).

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Timney 3lb drop in worked flawlessly in my 180-C today

I installed a DPMS 2 stage in mine, works much better than the factory trigger, the hardest part of the install was the safety, bolt hold open spring, other than than its 5mins.

Thanks everyone for information. Love my wk but want to change out trigger. Lots of great ideas.. Thanks