SK rifle match is $85/brick.. $785/case

SK flatnose basic $73/brick... $685/case

Lapua center X $139/brick... $1285/case

Lapua midas $199/brick.... $1850/case

Prices are subject to change

stocking a variety of the above.

Thanks

Jerry
    Last edited by Mystic Precision; 02-28-2019 at 02:12 PM.

Check out my Facebook page... Mystic Precision Inc

Email me at mysticprecision@gmail.com or PM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bigbubba's Avatar
    I like SK Standard I think it’s called, the stuff in the yellow box.
    I would probably buy a case, if the price and shipping are reasonable.

CCI is dirt cheap now, and lately I have been having some issues with it.
    Seems there are some “light loads” that do not fully work the action in my SSP

I would definitely be interested in something close by! Not sure what I would pick up but I would certainly try a few brands out to see what shoots well. Nothing more annoying that those 4 foot flyers at 300yards haha

CGN Regular
    Standard Plus, SK Pistol Match, SK rifle Match. Covers all my needs, I shoot 2 cases a year. Being on Vancouver Island means shipping is alway an issue. Any RWS mid level stuff would also be appreciated, but for most serious competition outside of rimfire BR SK is good and dependable

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    In the last year I have gone through approximately 4k of Mid range Eley, 1k of high end RWS rifle match, and 1k of bottom dollar junk.

I will probably be placing a 5k rds order within the next six months if the exchange creates a good buying opportunity.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

Supporting Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by Firas View Post
    I would definitely be interested in something close by! Not sure what I would pick up but I would certainly try a few brands out to see what shoots well. Nothing more annoying that those 4 foot flyers at 300yards haha
    Yep, I know of what you speak.

Thanks for all the feedback.. keep it coming. Odds are most of us are going to buy our match ammo in blocks... doesn't make sense to buy it a brick at a time.

My game plan is to work with suppliers and try to get samples of available lots for those interested to test.. then we can buy in bulk those lot numbers. It will help get larger shipments to me and of the stuff, we actually see working.

I did this years ago and it worked out great cause we had an idea of where our investment was going to go... but it will require that shooters plan ahead and buy in bulk.

I will be investigating freight rates but inside BC/AB, shouldn't be too bad. Going out East can also work especially with the testing of the ammo lots.

If this all works out, I will certainly keep some inventory here but the big orders are going to be done through lot testing and then bulk buying. I have done the brick here and there of the same type/brand and had mixed results. A rimfire barrel likes what it likes and even the same ammo can vary from lot to lot.

With the success of the Merritt CRPS match, the hope is to grow and have more events at the club level. For those coming to the matches, it might work out to get the bulk shipments to coincide... that would get the freight costs way down.

So kind of thinking, big orders 2 or 3 times a year.... keep some inventory on hand for fill in.... bring in samples before the next big buy and so forth.

What do you guys think so far?

Jerry

That sounds awesome to me. I really wish I could have had time off to attend the CRPS match, definitely next time.

CGN Regular
    I am in for a good stockpile of SK standard plus!

CGN Regular
    Sounds great and I always buy by the case.
    But I do need to know final price and shipping before ordering. Some suppliers will have sales on SK, Eley in case lot amounts at significant savings, Sometimes guys at my club will do a group buy of 4 cases.

Supporting Dealer
    When all is confirmed, I will be happy to quote your delivered pricing. The retail pricing will be competitive with other outlets... what I don't know is freight.

And if you pick up, then that cost is zip.

Always best to buy in larger quantities... Freight costs are not a profit item for me so I just charge whatever it costs me.

Jerry

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast