M18 on 1000m? No way they said! M12 on 1500m? No way they said! Check it out!!

MD Charlton

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sub-$1000 Rifle - Rem Bases - Iconic German Quality - And Yes The Limited Time Free Crate

NOW IN STOCK and our Dealer List is Growing Quickly

Ontario Fishing World gun Center - Triggers & Bows - Firearms Outlet Canada - Tradex T.E.C - Rangeview Sports -
NB Faulkners (The Gun Dealer)
B.C - Aroma Foods - Wanstalls - West Coast Hunting Supplies - Eagle Hunting
Alberta - P&D Enterprises - Calgary shooting Center -
Quebec - Rechargement Phoenix - Dan Chasse -

Last edited:
NOW IN STOCK and our Dealer List is Growing Quickly

Ontario Fishing World gun Center - Triggers & Bows - Firearms Outlet Canada - Tradex T.E.C - Rangeview Sports - Williams Arms
NB Faulkners (The Gun Dealer)
B.C - Aroma Foods - Wanstalls - West Coast Hunting Supplies - Eagle Hunting
Alberta - P&D Enterprises - Calgary shooting Center -
Quebec - Rechargement Phoenix - Dante -

Last edited:
Cool video... and great rifle...with all the terrible gun laws in Britain they still can easily get suppressors I think?

Gun law stupidity at its finest! While guns aren't easy to come by in the UK, if you are patient enough to jump through all the hoops and want to use one to hunt, a suppressor (The evil tool that turns innocents into mafia hitmen; if you live in Canada) is almost mandatory to use when hunting and as additional hearing protection at ranges.

Stupidity at its finest.

Gun law stupidity at its finest! While guns aren't easy to come by in the UK, if you are patient enough to jump through all the hoops and want to use one to hunt, a suppressor (The evil tool that turns innocents into mafia hitmen; if you live in Canada) is almost mandatory to use when hunting and as additional hearing protection at ranges.

Stupidity at its finest.

I don't think I even HEARD any guns going off in that video...just WHISPER quiet, how can they be trusted? lol Hard to even joke about our suppressor laws here, and I'm mindful of the condescending statements from our weepy, marble-mouthed prime minister's government in response to the sound moderator petition. Over 11,000 signatures if memory serves, and tossed aside by these blow-hard Liberals with a thinly veiled suggestion that only criminals would ever want/need something like a sound moderator.

Turdnuckle can't even handle an old lady in a crowd heckling him. Heck, we might all get labeled as "racist" if we attempt to open the conversation about sound moderators again. Seems like his response-du-jour.

Just missed it, sold to a customer a few weeks back but we can order up a new one
Mauser_M12_Trail_right.jpg

Hi, looking for the M12 trail. Any in Canada?
Thx

Attachments

• Mauser_M12_Trail_right.jpg
    Mauser_M12_Trail_right.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 166
Back
Top Bottom