Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SiG Day @ Phoenix Gun Range Edmonton Sat Aug 25th - Big Sale !!!! Free Sig Cleaning

SiG Day @ Phoenix Gun Range Edmonton Sat Aug 25th - Big Sale !!!! Free Sig Cleaning

Customer appreciation sale. K-97 will be live and on scene from 9:00am-1:00pm with Pete Patimpco.

Massive warehouse sale and $10,000 in prizes to be won!

https://phoenixrange.ca/
    COME BUY FOR THE BIGGEST TRY AND BUY EVENT OF THE YEAR !! THE BIGGEST AND BEST SALE ON A HUGE 1 DAY EVENT

MEET THE REP AND THE CANADIAN SIG SAUER ARMORER - FREE SIG CLEANING AND INSPECTION.

FREE SIG HAT & T-SHIRT FOR THE FIRST 10 SIG BUYERS

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS ONE, THEY ARE MAKING IT YOUR TIME TO GET OFF THE FENCE AND GET THAT FIREARM YOU HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT

Name:  28427613_192799521320989_974382243847864320_n.jpg
Views: 1134
Size:  64.3 KBName:  slider_tour.jpg
Views: 1132
Size:  39.8 KB
    Last edited by MD Charlton; 08-21-2018 at 11:40 AM.
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

BANNED
    Wish I was in the area....thanks for putting this on

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gnome75's Avatar
    What is the price on trying out the guns?

CGN Regular
    Is there pricing incentives on this day for Sig products?? (Sig MPX??)

Will there be a few LDC Sig's there?

Had a great time shooting an MPX and a Legion 226. The MPX was one of the most fun firearms that I’ve ever shot, bar none! Well worth the price of admission. Like the Legion as well, but not nearly as much is the MPX. Some of the controls are smaller on the legion than on the stock 226 and I found them a little harder to depress. The SAO trigger is wonderful though.

Thanks to the local host and to Tim MDC’s armourer who took the time to show me how to strip, clean and reassemble my wife’s 226 and my 320. Hadn’t fully disassembled and cleaned them before, just field stripped and cleaned.

Good event and a nice day.

Yup, a great event with some superb savings. I couldn't resist 1000rds of PPU brass-cased 55gr 5.56mm ammo for $400 out the door (no GST)! There were plenty of similar deals if you took the time to look around while chowing down on a free BBQ Smokie and soda pop. The friendly and helpful Phoenix staff were out in full-force making the event a terrific success! I keep saying that Phoenix Indoor Range and Gun Shop is one of the best-kept secrets in Edmonton with an awesome selection of all types of firearm at very competitive pricing. I predict busy times and lots more deals once they go Online with a Point of Sale inventory tracking system later this Summer/early Fall....
    Mark C

Damn I wish I could have made it to see if you had any good price on 7.62/308 rounds sucks a lot since I am going tomorrow for the rifle range haha, next time I guess.

Brought my MK25 that I bought a few years back and had the Sig guys install a Short Reset Trigger (SRT) for the cost of the kit. He was nice enough to rip the whole pistol apart, inspection and clean it as well. Even threw in a new recoil spring for nothing. I never realized a P226 had so many parts.

Picked up some other stuff in the warehouse sale as well. It was a busy place.
    "If you don’t read the newspaper, you’re uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you’re misinformed." - Mark Twain

CSSA & CCFR Member

That's why I avoided it, the place is small enough as it is

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast