Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is irunguns still in business?

I’ve noticed a lot of online shops are out of business but then boom back in business. I’ve called countless times on Sunday at 3 am but these shops never seem to answer till like 9:30 am Monday to Friday . Makes me so mad . Customer service these days . I can get a Big Mac at 3am why can’t I order a pistol

Quote Originally Posted by zhihong.james View Post
    Have been trying to reach the Canadian store by phone since today. No one answers the call. For sales, the call was directed to voicemail, and now the mailbox is full.
    If you are EST then you have to wait til about 2:00 p.m. to call as they are located in Alberta.

Our Canadian store is currently wrapped up with shipping out the export. In order to expidite the shipping process our phones and emails will be limited. If you need anything or have any questions please call the US office at 780-449-7220 extention 3.

Thank you for your understanding.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Most Canadian gun businesses are pretty small and run on tight margins. Good customer service takes lots of staff time and costs money so it often takes a back seat to other issues.

Not saying it's right or wrong but it seems to be a fact of life in the Canadian firearms industry
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

Since today... Lol. Thanks for the chuckle
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by blupul View Post
    I’ve noticed a lot of online shops are out of business but then boom back in business. I’ve called countless times on Sunday at 3 am but these shops never seem to answer till like 9:30 am Monday to Friday . Makes me so mad . Customer service these days . I can get a Big Mac at 3am why can’t I order a pistol
    you win this thread!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zhihong.james View Post
    Have been trying to reach the Canadian store by phone since today. No one answers the call. For sales, the call was directed to voicemail, and now the mailbox is full.
    You can't be serious???? Please tell us you're just trolling...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SuperCub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blupul View Post
    I do hope that was supposed to be humor.
    ........ Hark, a Fudd draweth nigh.

BANNED
    Bashing the Business Member company, that will get you attention you probably don't want,

Yes Humor

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast