Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Breakthrough Clean Technologies, TRY IT ONCE, AND NEVER GO BACK TO YOUR OLD CLEANER

CGN Regular
    $19.22 for shipping with Canada Post from BC to AB for one bottle of oil and one tub of grease.. I can’t go for that :-(

Quote Originally Posted by cwpowell View Post
    $19.22 for shipping with Canada Post from BC to AB for one bottle of oil and one tub of grease.. I can’t go for that :-(
    Price is okay, but shipping will always be an issue. Best to buy a bunch of stuff, or group order. That's how I roll.
    B
    With so many flavours in this world, why choose to be salty?

Same here. Added to cart, saw the shipping price to Ontario (almost as much as the product itself), left the website. Not really Blue Line's fault....shipping costs are just ridiculous.
    "Never trust a government that doesn't trust its own citizens with guns...."

gotta get that shipping down. Maybe free shipping over 150 or something, we would be more inclined to spend more! I'd rather put the 30 towards more product. haha.

Will try some of the solvent next, I've been using nano-oil for a while now which is top notch stuff, but need a better solvent than #9.

Cheers
    For the love of making. AFisherKnives.com

I used the cleaner to wipe my work table after cleaning guns. Works pretty well to remove dirty CLP off the table and it doesn't smell.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

CGN Ultra frequent flyer capp325's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reefer View Post
    I bought some as well. Works well enough that I'll keep using it. I actually saw the MAC do a 1000 round torture test with a Arex Rex zero one and they used the grease. Held up quite well through some extreme temps.
    Try the same thing with synthetic automotive grease, such as Mobil 1. I doubt you'd any issues either.
    Last edited by capp325; 12-02-2018 at 02:02 PM.

BANNED
    Tagged

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bcsteve's Avatar
    Saw some at my local Cabelas today.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCub View Post
    If it was all about saving money, we'd all be shooting Stevens 200s in 30/06.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdical Driver View Post
    Please remember that places like CGN are probably the most pro-police places in Canada.

CGN frequent flyer
    is this product formulated with anti rust inhibitors? right now I am using Hornady One Shot cleaner and lube. it doesn't do very well at cleaning, but is excellent as a lube although cold weather performance is not great it is top notch as a rust preventative. change my mind.

BANNED
    Best oil for use in my AR10? They almosttt have too many options haha