Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Breakthrough Clean Technologies, TRY IT ONCE, AND NEVER GO BACK TO YOUR OLD CLEANER

Quote Originally Posted by play.soccer View Post
    Got anything comparable to wipeout?

X 2 . Wipeout is so powerful it could rid a hooker of AIDS.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rocket Surgery's Avatar
    Yeah wipeout is on a whole different level. You clean a gun with any of the hyped up marketing cleaners and wipeout still manages to find junk in the barrel.

I bought some of their copper solvent, but haven't had the chance to try it out yet to compare it to the wipeout, patchout that I have been using with amazing results. Will let everyone know how that matches up when I get a chande to try it out.

I got a free bottle of solvent last year at SHOT - it is actually quite ok it doesn't smell and relatively effective.

I used it almost exclusively to clean my gun table to get rid of smear of CLP and grease.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Petroleum based alkane solution. Pretty safe stuff.

Expired Business Member
    We received more stock last week, hit us up on Monday if your heart desires any Breakthrough.

Otherwise, have a great weekend.

CGN Regular
    Blue Line, Have you given them feedback about how crappy the spray bottles are? Multiple people complaining on this thread. The product works but the bottle is crap...
    CSSA, CCFR member, former NFA member

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    I bought some and accept the fact that I must use standard precautions for safe handling but I totally do not understand how it can be called non toxic or eco friendly whatever that is.
    Taken from the MSDS sheets :

Precautions for safe handling
    Protective measures
    Advice on general occupational hygiene
    Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities
    : Put on appropriate personal protective equipment (see Section 8). Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Avoid breathing vapor or mist. Use only with adequate ventilation. Wear appropriate respirator when ventilation is inadequate. Do not enter storage areas and confined spaces unless adequately ventilated. Keep in the original container or an approved alternative made from a compatible material, kept tightly closed when not in use. Store and use away from heat, sparks, open flame or any other ignition source. Use explosion-proof electrical (ventilating, lighting and material handling) equipment. Use only non-sparking tools. Empty containers retain product residue and can be hazardous. Do not reuse container.
    : Eating, drinking and smoking should be prohibited in areas where this material is handled, stored and processed. Workers should wash hands and face before eating, drinking and smoking. See also Section 8 for additional information on hygiene measures.
    Last edited by MustangFrank; 02-02-2019 at 03:09 AM.

I have to admit: I am still a fan of FrogLube

Quote Originally Posted by AlanS View Post
    I have to admit: I am still a fan of FrogLube
    I got sucked in to try it and worked great until the cold weather came around. Frog Lube, semi-autos and cold weather don’t mix too well.
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”