Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Breakthrough Clean Technologies, TRY IT ONCE, AND NEVER GO BACK TO YOUR OLD CLEANER

Expired Business Member

Thumbs up Breakthrough Clean Technologies, TRY IT ONCE, AND NEVER GO BACK TO YOUR OLD CLEANER

[Blue Line Solutions Ltd. is the exclusive Canadian distributor for Breakthrough Clean Technologies]

Throw away your old gunky cleaning oils & solvents, because the new sheriff is in town.

THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR

Breakthrough® Clean is ushering in a new era of technology where cleaning your firearms is now faster and safer than ever. Our cleaning products eliminate more contaminants than most leading gun cleaners, providing optimal firearm performance, safety, and usability. Our lubricants provide the ultimate protection, easily withstanding extreme temperatures and minimizing the frequency of needed applications. Breakthrough® Clean’s products are also non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-staining, odorless, and eco-friendly so, they’re safe for you, your firearm, and your environment.

Breakthrough® Clean products are the products of choice for gun owners who settle for nothing less than the best when it comes to the care of their firearms, bows, knives and fishing reels.

Currently used by Vancouver Police Department, Port Moody PD, Metro Vancouver Transit Police, Delta PD. Solvent approved for use by the RCMP for national consumption and used by various RCMP detachments throughout the country. Also used by numerous U.S police departments, such as Miami PD, LAPD, Honolulu Police, NATO approved, etc.

For the full availability of product, please visit our website. Or call your local dealer, and request them to order specified quantities.

BT-101 $35.34 ( CLICK HERE )

Get everything you need for a simple and superior clean with our basic gun cleaning kit. It contains all the necessities for a quick and superior clean. Our Basic Kit contains three of our top rated cleaners and lubricants: Breakthrough® Military Grade Solvent, Battle Born High Purity Oil, and Battle Born Grease fortified with PTFE. Your cleaning kit also includes a double ended nylon brush and a micro-fiber towel. Our bestselling cleaning kit is a must-have for any gun owners’ cleaning and lubricating arsenal.

2 oz. Bottle of Breakthrough Military-Grade solvent
    2 oz. Bottle of Battle Born High-Purity Oil
    2 packets of Battle Born Grease fortified with PTFE
    Double-ended nylon utility brush
    14″ x 14″ micro-fiber towel

Breakthrough "One Stop" Firearms Cleaning & Maintenance Bundle $103.96 (CLICK HERE)

Get the best of the basics with our Solvent and Lubricant Bundle which includes a micro-fiber cloth, our Military-Grade Solvent, Battle Born Grease, and Battle Born High-Purity Oil, giving you the right tools to get the easiest and best clean

(1) 16oz Breakthrough® Military-Grade Solvent
    (1) Grease syringe
    (1) 6oz Battle Born High-Purity Oil
    (2) Micro-fiber cleaning towels

Breakthrough AMMO Can Cleaning Kit with HP PRO Oil $187.34 (CLICK HERE)

Our custom designed universal Ammo Can Kit includes a durable plastic ammo can style case, our great rod cleaning tools and our Military-Grade Solvent, Battle Born Grease, HP PRO Oil, and Battle Born High-Purity Oil. The Ammo Can Kit gives you the right tools to get the best clean in a convenient carrying case that is great to take to the range. Designed to clean and maintain all guns from .22 cal. thru 12 gauge.

(1) Durable plastic ammo can style case
    (1) Tuff Tainer – Tool kit box
    (5) Rod sections with a 37” combined working length
    (1) Polymer T-handle
    (1) Double end nylon utility brush
    (6) Nylon bore brushes .22/.223 cal., .30 cal., .357 cal/.38 cal./9mm, 10mm/.40 cal. , .45 cal., 12 gauge
    (1) Shotgun rod adapter
    (1) Brass shotgun patch holder
    (2) Brass patch holders — .22/.223 cal., .30 cal.
    (6) Brass patch jags — .22 cal. thru 12 gauge
    Cleaning patches
    (1) 14″ x 14″ micro-fiber towel
    (1) Silicone cloth
    (1) Swab-its® Gun-tips® foam swabs
    (1) 6oz. Bottle of Breakthrough Military-Grade Solvent
    (1) 6oz. Bottle of Battle Born High-Purity Oil
    (1) 2oz. Bottle of Battle Born HP PRO Oil
    (1) 12cc syringe of Battle Born Grease fortified with PTFE

Breakthrough Battle Rope - 12 Gauge (Shotgun) $25.10 (CLICK HERE)

The new Breakthrough® Clean Battle Ropes™ are available in a wide variety of caliber widths, to cover all of your firearm cleaning needs. Designed to better clean the bore of your firearm, the Battle Rope’s integrated bronze brush and detachable hard bristle nylon brush provide twice the cleaning action. The threaded brass link allows for quick detachment of the hard bristle nylon brush for ease of cleaning the rope and its weighted brass end makes it easy to guide the rope through the barrel. Thicker than other leading brands, the Battle Rope™ fills the bore completely for a superior clean and its caliber tag makes it easy to always identify the rope you are using.

Last edited by Blue Line Solutions; 08-22-2018 at 12:32 PM.

Expired Business Member

Our compact Vision Series Cleaning Kit line offers you everything you need to ensure a thorough clean. Its plastic tray keeps all the various pieces of the kit organized neatly inside a durable case that acts like a mini toolbox.

$28.73 CLICK HERE

These cleaning kits come with cleaning rod sections, various hard bristle nylon brushes, jags, patch holders, and cotton patches. Also included is our durable polymer “T” handle for an easy grip and our mini bottles of Breakthrough® Military-Grade Solvent and Battle Born High-Purity Oil.

Kit Includes:

2 Brass Rods
    1 Polymer T-handle
    1 Bore Brush 1 Brass Jag
    1 Brass Patch holder
    Patches
    1 12ml Bottle of Battle Born High-Purity Oil
    1 15ml Bottle of Breakthrough® Military-Grade Solvent

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Solvent approved for use by the RCMP for national consumption and used by various RCMP detachments throughout the country.
    Is it good for sores and upset stomachs like Ballistol? Not sure I trust the RCMP enough to consume it personally......
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Is it good for sores and upset stomachs like Ballistol? Not sure I trust the RCMP enough to consume it personally......
    The grease is actually food-safe, obviously we do not recommend you eat it, but in case you ingest some, you'll survive.

This product is amazing. I bought the big BREAKTHROUGH kit from you and have cleaned all my guns with it. It cleans and lubes my guns to perfection. I will never use Hoppe's 9 ever again. The BATTLE BORN HIGH PURITY OIL is amazing! Thank you Blue Line for introducing this amazing product into my hobby. Cheers!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin45/70 View Post
    This product is amazing. I bought the big BREAKTHROUGH kit from you and have cleaned all my guns with it. It cleans and lubes my guns to perfection. I will never use Hoppe's 9 ever again. The BATTLE BORN HIGH PURITY OIL is amazing! Thank you Blue Line for introducing this amazing product into my hobby. Cheers!
    YEEEESSS! So happy to hear that my friend. Only if more people would try BREAKTHROUGH! They would never go back to anything else.

HIGH FIVE!

No they would not! Nothing else will ever touch my guns! Thanks again for showing me this product! Cheers!

I bought into the non toxic frog lube crap once. I'm hesitant to change again. How does it compare with Breakfree CLP. Pass the same standards? Lubricate when cold? Gum up after a while?

I'd like PDF's of the Safety Data Sheets and MIL-PRF-xxxxxx please.
    Подай набої, є що стріляти. Think Plink!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Even a better first hand account of what it does better besides the smell and toxicity which is a plus for sure but I don't mind the smell of Ballistol.....

It sounds GREAT but what does it actually do better?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast