SGM 33/10rd Glock Compatible Magazines

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
SGM Tactical is a company founded on the belief that using cutting edge materials and modern manufacturing processes, better products could be designed. SGM Tactical strives to build the best and most affordable aftermarket magazine on the market, not because they can, but because you expect it.

This is a 33/10 Round SGM Tactical magazine for Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 chambered in 9mm. Using innovated polymer technology the magazines meet the requirements for three 922r compliant parts. Each magazine is built using Dupont composite/glass-filled polymer that is extremely durable, internally slick, and fast feeding to provide years of service. The slightly longer springs provide a more uniform pressure and are specially coated to provide smoother action along with resisting moisture. These are in stock and ready to stock for $34.99 plus shipping and tax. As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverineSupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the site --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/ProductDetail/SG1SGMT9G33R10_SGM-Tactical-9mm-10-33-Round-Glock-Compatible-Magazine

f38YEYL.jpg

Features and Specifications:
Manufacturer Number: SGMT9G33R
SGM Tactical 9mm Magazine 33/10 Rd
Calilber: 9mm
Capacity: 33/10 Rounds
Body Material: Polymer With Heat Treated Metal Lining
Spring Material: Stainless Steel Spring
Follower Material: Polymer
Follower Color: Black
Easy to load
Drop Free
Heat treated continuous sheet, metal lining (1 piece lining)
All aftermarket base plates work
Lifetime Consumer direct warranty
Finish: Black

Yeahhh... no

Try not to post others links in our thread.. Thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have several of these mags for my FX-9. Haven't made it to the range yet, but they all drop free very nicely. They seem to be made very well.

Doobie's 4 posts on here show his level of class. He's new and acts like it.

and "unstableryan"'s post and handle speak volumes of the less than welcoming nature of the gun community. Perhaps better understanding that many new people on here post in the wrong forums, accidentaly or not, and the "I have been on here for <insert appropriate amount of years/posts> and you havent" mentality does little to differentiate "class" as you like to put it.

at the time I was simply not aware this was a "wolverine" vendor thread and simply offered some assistance to someone looking for the same thing I was and had found.

my bad for posting the link. lesson learned.

SGM Tactical is a company founded on the belief that using cutting edge materials and modern manufacturing processes, better products could be designed. SGM Tactical strives to build the best and most affordable aftermarket magazine on the market, not because they can, but because you expect it.

This is a 33/10 Round SGM Tactical magazine for Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 chambered in 9mm. Using innovated polymer technology the magazines meet the requirements for three 922r compliant parts. Each magazine is built using Dupont composite/glass-filled polymer that is extremely durable, internally slick, and fast feeding to provide years of service. The slightly longer springs provide a more uniform pressure and are specially coated to provide smoother action along with resisting moisture. These are in stock and ready to stock for $34.99 plus shipping and tax. As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverineSupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the site --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/ProductDetail/SG1SGMT9G33R10_SGM-Tactical-9mm-10-33-Round-Glock-Compatible-Magazine

f38YEYL.jpg

Features and Specifications:
Manufacturer Number: SGMT9G33R
SGM Tactical 9mm Magazine 33/10 Rd
Calilber: 9mm
Capacity: 33/10 Rounds
Body Material: Polymer With Heat Treated Metal Lining
Spring Material: Stainless Steel Spring
Follower Material: Polymer
Follower Color: Black
Easy to load
Drop Free
Heat treated continuous sheet, metal lining (1 piece lining)
All aftermarket base plates work
Lifetime Consumer direct warranty
Finish: Black

Any idea on when these will be back in stock again?

Back
Top Bottom