Canuck Evolve .410 Revolver Shotgun in Stock!

Tillsonburg Gun Shop

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Canuck Evolve .410 revolver Shotgun in Stock! Free Shipping.

Canuck Evolve .410 Revolver Shotgun $649<Click here to view and Purchase!

The CANUCK Evolve is designed and manufactured in Turkey to provide an affordable, reliable, lightweight shotgun for recreational and hunting applications. Chambered in 410 Gauge, this walnut and blued steel shotgun will be a unique and fun way of hunting or target shooting.

3 Round and 5 Round Cylinders Included

2 1/2" & 3" Chamber

3 chokes included

Fibre optic front sight

20" Barrel

Non-Restricted

evolve 1.jpg

Attachments

• evolve 1.jpg
    evolve 1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 4,323
Last edited:
I just fired mine for the first time. Wondering is anyone else having issues with loading the shells into the cylinder. And ejecting them out is even harder.

I just fired mine for the first time. Wondering is anyone else having issues with loading the shells into the cylinder. And ejecting them out is even harder.

Essentially that could be solved by polishing the inside of the cylinders. And of course for $649.00, you shouldn’t have to. Maybe it needs a break in period.

Now in saying that, there is reports of gas leaking from the cylinder shield and burning peoples arms in another thread.

I bought one, it came with some factory tool mark damage to the receiver. I haven’t fired it yet because I’m up North at work. Ben from Odel engineering reassured me he would take care of it.

Any more buyers with issues..? I wonder how many rifles were sold versus how many are having problems. Worries me a little, I can’t have this gun burning my wife’s or my arms when fired. And someone also complained it is not accurate at all.

I would appreciate any feedback from Evolve owners, good or bad to know what’s going on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom