Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213141516171819202232 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's See Your WK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mark k View Post
    Attachment 207772Got mine this week too. Leupold Mk AR 1.5-4 firedot in a Leupold mount. Magpul grip, stock, QD point and light mount for a SureFire 600. Lantac Dragon up front and it all goes faster with a Geissele SSA-E trigger. The blade is an older CS carbon V peacekeeper.
    Never mind the toys that table a slab of wood real nice

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mark k View Post
    Attachment 207772Got mine this week too. Leupold Mk AR 1.5-4 firedot in a Leupold mount. Magpul grip, stock, QD point and light mount for a SureFire 600. Lantac Dragon up front and it all goes faster with a Geissele SSA-E trigger. The blade is an older CS carbon V peacekeeper.
    Nice!
    Havent seen those Peacekeepers in years.
    f:P

Really liking this rifle

Got my WK about 2 weeks back, put my go-to stock on it and have had it out twice. I started with a Burris red dot but switched to the scope - a Nikon 223 fixed 4 power. There has been some negative feedback about the trigger, but mine is great - better than most stock AR triggers, and the dual rails means it runs really smoothly. Went through about 250 rounds today without a single stoppage.

Only thing I have noticed out of the ordinary is a little brassing around the ejection port. Honestly, I don't give a damn, but I'm wondering if they have all been doing that.

I had it out today. These are 5-round groups at about 40 m with Federal Independent ammo - pretty cheap bulk stuff. I'm no target shooter, but I was pretty pleased. Now, if I could only stop dropping 1 out of 5 rounds in every damn group...

"Canadians, in this fateful hour, I command you and I trust you to fight as you have ever fought with all your strength, with all your determination, with all your tranquil courage." Sir Arthur William Currie

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ljones's Avatar
    Almost will have the brass marks. Mine does as well.
    No such thing as too much ammunition or toilet paper...

Quote Originally Posted by ljones View Post
    Almost will have the brass marks. Mine does as well.
    Figured they would. Good to know though. (Wasn't sure if the ammo was too hot or something...) Thanks.
    "Canadians, in this fateful hour, I command you and I trust you to fight as you have ever fought with all your strength, with all your determination, with all your tranquil courage." Sir Arthur William Currie

I’m glad I sent mine back to Kodiak after seeing these pictures. My lower had so many chatter marks on it and the upper had some deep cut marks going front to back. Should be delivered this week so hopefully it looks a lot better.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by diablo_man View Post
    What sort of length of pull measurement do you get with that stock?
    I haven't actually measured it, but side-by-side with my C7 clone with the fixed A2 stock, LOP on the WK with the ACE fixed stock is about an inch longer.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by laker415 View Post
    That is a beauty right there. I went Olive Drab this time around on mine. Going to have to grab some of those pic rail covers like you have on yours.
    post a pic when you've got it all together, that'll look good!

Quote Originally Posted by BAAC View Post
    Figured they would. Good to know though. (Wasn't sure if the ammo was too hot or something...) Thanks.
    Put 300 rounds through mine and this is how my markings look. My secret is to have the gun match the markings colors and its just a nice little accent

I am thinking about trying to make a little top rail mounted deflector that will come down the side and deflect the brass away as well as fill over the opening

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Has anyone tried changing the forend?

Has anyone tried mounting this Matador Arms folding stock adapter?
    https://shop.matadorarms.com/collect...er-tube-folder

If so; Please add your pics.
    Last edited by Dexter Morgan; 09-25-2018 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Link Added