Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617181920212223242636 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's See Your WK!!!

Hows the deflector working for you?

I would be very interested in one of those brass deflectors. I like how it also acts as a dust cover if its secure enough

Quote Originally Posted by Drift117 View Post
    Here's mine! Testing a prototype brass deflector piece i made:

OH wow look.... a ghost gun XD
    **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**
    **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**
    Did you 3D print it? If you find it effective, may I swipe that file from you?

Quote Originally Posted by laker415 View Post
    Hows the deflector working for you?
    Haven't had a chance to test it. I'll be taking it on my next range trip.

Quote Originally Posted by canadaboi View Post
    I would be very interested in one of those brass deflectors. I like how it also acts as a dust cover if its secure enough
    For sure, I still need to make a few more adjustments for the fit. If there is enough interest, i may consider making a few in aluminium, but we'll see, i still need to test it. I'm gonna see how well this plastic material holds up first.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodwink View Post
    Did you 3D print it? If you find it effective, may I swipe that file from you?
    Sorry but i won't be distributing the file. Its still just a prototype, again, i will be testing it thoroughly before i even consider anything else.
    Last edited by Drift117; 10-03-2018 at 08:16 PM.

For sure, I still need to make a few more adjustments for the fit. If there is enough interest, i may consider making a few in aluminium, but we'll see, i still need to test it. I'm gonna see how well this plastic material holds up first.

Sorry but i won't be distributing the file. Its still just a prototype, again, i will be testing it thoroughly before i even consider anything else.
    I see.
    I guess that's fair. Happy shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    Something we have been working on

Thank you to the guys over at True North Arms for the hand guard and mock suppressor.

The Handguard can be found right here --> https://truenortharms.com/ar15_defau...y-install.html
    thats so nice! great option. is that shroud on the end of the barrel the type that goes forward like a fake supressor? or the type that goes back over the barrel? do you have the link or name of it? even just outer diameter dimensions

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MkivSupra View Post
    thats so nice! great option. is that shroud on the end of the barrel the type that goes forward like a fake supressor? or the type that goes back over the barrel? do you have the link or name of it? even just outer diameter dimensions
    Back over the barrel

https://truenortharms.com/ar15_defau...-m4-style.html

The threads are 1/2-28
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

thanks!

I'm definitely interested. Keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by MkivSupra View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_T View Post
    Back over the barrel

https://truenortharms.com/ar15_defau...-m4-style.html

The threads are 1/2-28
    .303 mentioned on r/CanadaGuns that it is actually the one that goes forward like a fake suppressor (extending the length) rather than back over the barrel. I have the latter lined up for my WK180 when it comes.
    NSC