Page 19 of 64 FirstFirst ... 911121314151617181920212223242526272939 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's See Your WK!!!

Here is mine. Fitted with Magpul K2+ grip, Magpul MOE fixed stock, and poor man's trigger job.

The Magpul Grey furniture is a very good match to the factory finish. The discrepancy between stock and pistol grip is due to flash of the camera on the two different materials (grip - rubber/ stock - hard plastic).

Old DMR-1 1-4 power scope has etched reticle ( donut between 3 stadia lines) and is mounted in a Vortex QD mount. I like it as the reticle is still visible when the battery fails.

L
    --------------------------------------------------
    "If sense is so common ..... why is it in such short supply?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jun_Pilipala View Post

Here is mine setup

Learning good tips from others
    That stock really lines up good height wise with the rifles profile

Quote Originally Posted by lmar View Post

Here is mine. Fitted with Magpul K2+ grip, Magpul MOE fixed stock, and poor man's trigger job.

The Magpul Grey furniture is a very good match to the factory finish. The discrepancy between stock and pistol grip is due to flash of the camera on the two different materials (grip - rubber/ stock - hard plastic).

Old DMR-1 1-4 power scope has etched reticle ( donut between 3 stadia lines) and is mounted in a Vortex QD mount. I like it as the reticle is still visible when the battery fails.

L
    Glad to see that my personal theory -- that some of the beaver tail on a grip can be maintained due to the angle of the receiver -- is true. Looks great!
    NSC

Quote Originally Posted by Drift117 View Post
    First Shots of my wk180c at the range today! I was able to test out my dust cover/brass deflector as well, it ejects consistently to the 2o clock position. There was no noticeable damage to the plastic deflector after shooting. Loving the gun so far. GREAT JOB WOLVERINE SUPPLIES & KODIAK DEFENSE!!!

Ammo used: Remington UMC 223/ 55gr.
    Mags used: M3 pmag, gen 2 Pmag, lancer mag, 10rd LAR15 mags, Hera mags. All worked flawlessly

Ejection - right handed user:

Ejection - left handed user: shooting starts @0:59 mark
    Definitely interested if a run is made for these!
    Founder of LoKoL Klothing Inc.
    www.lokolklothing.com
    @LoKoLKlothing
    #WhatsYourLoKoL

Waiting for these to come out in .308,

...and accepting lower costing, plentiful M14 mags.

Hey, never hurts to dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimshady View Post
    Waiting for these to come out in .308.

Hey, never hurts to dream.
    My dream would be to take it in 223 and be able to purchase and switch the barrel, bolt, and mag to bake it a 308 to take for deer and moose. What do you think the chances of that ever are?
    Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes!

CGN Regular
    Mine's on the bottom, Kaiu's on the top

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    Only thing that is holding me back from buying one is the height of the stock. If it was lower like the original AR18 I’d be all over it.
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

Quote Originally Posted by BeaverMeat View Post
    Only thing that is holding me back from buying one is the height of the stock. If it was lower like the original AR18 I’d be all over it.
    Just curious,

Are you saying you do not want to buy the gun due to the look of the stock (aesthetics) or are you concerned with the cheek weld and sights/scopes (function)?

L
    --------------------------------------------------
    "If sense is so common ..... why is it in such short supply?"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lmar View Post
    Just curious,

Are you saying you do not want to buy the gun due to the look of the stock (aesthetics) or are you concerned with the cheek weld and sights/scopes (function)?

L
    Mainly the later... I understand the buttstock is the height that it is because AR sighting systems can be used on it. Personally I would like a lower folding stock with some trim irons... but that’s just me.
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.