Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2838404142434445464748495051525354555658 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's See Your WK!!!

just got on the pre-order this morning, this thread is making me salivate haha ....hopefully i'll get it for the summer, crossing my fingers!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    Ka-Boom!

**Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**
    Oh man that looks real sweet! There is so many to choose from, that is why I am just letting my wk in my gun safe. Ha ha!

Went coyote hunting. It was a dream to have such a small rifle in the blind
    I’m trying to figure out how to post a picture. I have google photos and created a link but how are you guys posting pics directly in this thread?

Here’s a picture of the uuq 4x16x50 with red dot and laser
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/yK5n4UV6MxifKfvx8
    Last edited by kuffs06; 03-09-2019 at 09:23 PM.
    Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kuffs06 View Post
    Went coyote hunting. It was a dream to have such a small rifle in the blind
    I’m trying to figure out how to post a picture. I have google photos and created a link but how are you guys posting pics directly in this thread?

Here’s a picture of the uuq 4x16x50 with red dot and laser
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/yK5n4UV6MxifKfvx8
    I use photobucket copy and paste link for forums

Mine is looking great:
    (wherever it is)

PreOrdered July 29th of 2018... Still waiting. Somewhat impatiently I might admit.
    It pains me a bit to see everyone's incredible builds wheb mine is non existant but its giving me alot of time to render in my mind what i want mine to look like.

I think ive realised though that this "pre-order' route is not the way to go in the future.

I feel your pain and many times I wanted to cancel my order. I can tell you I’m glad I didn’t and I’m loving mine. It’s my first AR style rifle and I think I’m hooked! Good luck
    Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes!

Haha thanks. I finally heard back from the gunshop. It turns out they had "attempted" to get in contact at the begining of the year but somehow it slipped through the cracks and i was never contacted. Ive been told April though! I cant wait.

CGN Regular
    I still got a bunch of marks after only 50 rounds with the charging handle on the right side. A brass deflector or using rail covers I heard we're 2 ways to solve this if you keep your charging handle on the left side

Have you done this yourself? Ive heard guys have used I think Magpul rail covers but i havent seen how that looks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by shak541 View Post
    I still got a bunch of marks after only 50 rounds with the charging handle on the right side. A brass deflector or using rail covers I heard we're 2 ways to solve this if you keep your charging handle on the left side
    Would a thick tubular sleeve around the charging handle, like this one for a Kel-tec 2000 help block some of the brass, or would it interfere with brass ejection too much?