Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3141434445464748495051525354555657585961 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's See Your WK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by impactthunder View Post
    **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

**Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**
    Hi, I have the same mag and it is the most important must have for protection for me, since I can fire many rounds in few seconds. It is also compatible for my vz 58.

operate in operational operations...

Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    Is there a trick to getting the flash hider off. Can’t budge it , even heated it up. It’s definitely on there
    Brute force, mine was one like a b****, my budies came off quite easy. We both installed a VG6 Epsilon and his went also on very easy, just a quarter turn to time, mine needed almost a full turn. But with a new cush washer no problem at the end. But for us it was a 2 men job 1 to hold it down and 1 used the wrench.

Another batch of deflectors was listed on the ebay this morning!

Thanks Hek! Awesome job!

Quote Originally Posted by shak541 View Post
    I still got a bunch of marks after only 50 rounds with the charging handle on the right side. A brass deflector or using rail covers I heard we're 2 ways to solve this if you keep your charging handle on the left side
    THat does nothing HEK relisted on E bay but in the meantime i used electrical tape 3-4 strips across the opening where the bolt would slide which has to be on the left side for this to work
    Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes!

Has anyone tried to fit a walnut a2 stock and forend from Boyd’s on these rifles? I want my scary black gun to have some lumber on it to keep from scaring the fudds at my local range?
    Well it's vise grips for pliers, and pliers for a wrench
    A wrench for a hammer, hammers everything else

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    Is there a trick to getting the flash hider off. Can’t budge it , even heated it up. It’s definitely on there
    In his installation video for a faux suppressor, YouTuber the CanadaGuns Talk Show used a pair of 4 m hex wrenches inserted through holes in the suppressor to apply leverage when installing it. I imagine he used the same technique when removing the old flash hider.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane Derocher View Post
    Has anyone tried to fit a walnut a2 stock and forend from Boyd’s on these rifles? I want my scary black gun to have some lumber on it to keep from scaring the fudds at my local range?
    The stock at least should work without issue, their pistol grip will work but the screw it came with bottomed out in the WK receiver so I added a washer and cut the screw down a bit.

The larger issue you will run in to is Boyd's are freedom-hating cowards and won't ship any AR furniture to Canada because their lawyers told them not to. They are happy to ship anything else. This is what I was told when I tried to order from them in April of 2018.

I got my boyds pistol grip through CSC when they had them in stock.