Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 233335363738394041424344454647484950515363 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's See Your WK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeK View Post
    Lots of space up top, but it's very close on the sides. Maybe 0.03" on either side.

I'd love to get a spare gas block and shave down the sides. It looks like there is a lot of material there that could be removed.
    Thank you for the picture! That’s quite close on the sides.

Yeah that's pretty much the same clearance on the sides as the factory handguard: not much. Looks like there's good clearance at the top, though!

few passes with a sharp file would do that just fine.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucman 1969 View Post
    Hey. I was thinking of a spitfire for mine when it comes in. How do you like yours?
    They're solid sights and are comparable to the Burris fixed-power prisms. I've shot with it out to 300m on a different rifle and found the BDC in the reticle to be useful. It ended up on the WK because I replaced it with an Elcan, but I think it's suitable for this rifle and will remain there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jube View Post
    They're solid sights and are comparable to the Burris fixed-power prisms. I've shot with it out to 300m on a different rifle and found the BDC in the reticle to be useful. It ended up on the WK because I replaced it with an Elcan, but I think it's suitable for this rifle and will remain there.
    Thanks. I'm still deciding. Yours looks nice.

Everything is in now. Looking into a brake, thinking SBI HexBrake. Maybe a hand stop too. my arms reach the end of the rail very easily.

I think Im gonna do that. I prefer the charging handle on that side. The grip tape thing works for keeping it on that side.

https://imgur.com/a/IYhzt0v

Finally got mine all rigged up!
    Hiper fire edt dm trigger
    Tna 15" handgaurd
    Tna suppressor muzzle break
    Nikon 1-4 m tactical

Shot it the first time the other day and other than a few FTF with the hera mags in their first run I didn't have any issues! Severely satisfied!

How difficult was the hand guard to install?

Quote Originally Posted by HJH View Post
    How difficult was the hand guard to install?
    The handgaurd wasn't that bad. I took the advice other people said about heating the screws up before trying to remove them. They were tight but they did not have any loctite on them like the first few rifles apparently did. I re used the factory barrel nut, which was pretty tight underthe hand gaurd so hopefully that doesn't cause any issues (I don't see how it would). I found that the flash hider was much more of a pain to get off. I ended up having to put a pipe wrench on the flash hider which marked it up a bit but it did come off.