Thread: BCL102 Aug 24th Update

BCL102 Aug 24th Update

I'll add a bit more to this shortly...we're just getting ready to close for the day.

BCL102 shipments have been going out to dealers and individuals at a rate of approximately 75 a week so we're clearing up the back orders pretty quick.

Marcie has been emailing lots of people today about orders that are going out or are going out shortly.

Here is where we are sitting for delivery of pre orders:

6.5 Creedmoor guns haven't shipped yet but should be shortly. I don't have an exact date yet. I do know the test barrels are getting about .6 MOA.

308 Guns:

FDE: All FDE pre orders have shipped. FDE are available for immediate shipping on the website. You can also switch to FDE if you want.

Burnt Bronze: We are currently shipping Burnt Bronze guns ordered on July 26th and there are more to be assembled.

OD Green: We're currently shipping ODG guns ordered on July 24th and more to be assembled.

Black: We've worked thru the large presale on March 28th, 29th and 30th and we've sent notifications to people up until May 13th ordered guns. More black guns are being built and more are at Cerakote. These guns should take us into July.

thank you the update
    Got my email today!

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post

FDE: All FDE pre orders have shipped. FDE are available for immediate shipping on the website. You can also switch to FDE if you want .
    I had a black pre order, I think I'm going to jump on this.

hello where would I be able to put a order in for a Bcl102?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Acesofeight View Post
    hello where would I be able to put a order in for a Bcl102?
    I'd start on the website and go from there....

Do you guys have any news on the Green BCL 102's listed to ship Mid to Late OCT?

I am really hoping to get it before Nov 1st for deer season, what do you think the chances of that are?

I would also be willing to change my order to any color if it guaranteed I would have it in time.

Trying to see if I should make plans for another gun for deer this year or if the chances are good I will get it in time.

I’ll post an update in the next few days. Drop us an email if you want to switch colours...I have black available for immediathe shipping.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by kcampbell View Post
    Do you guys have any news on the Green BCL 102's listed to ship Mid to Late OCT?

I am really hoping to get it before Nov 1st for deer season, what do you think the chances of that are?

I would also be willing to change my order to any color if it guaranteed I would have it in time.

Trying to see if I should make plans for another gun for deer this year or if the chances are good I will get it in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    I’ll post an update in the next few days. Drop us an email if you want to switch colours...I have black available for immediathe shipping.

Ryan
    Awesome, thanks. I am emailing right now. Excited to try it out for deer, super happy I now know I won't have to wait another year to try it. Black works for me.

Here is where we are sitting for delivery of pre orders:

6.5 Creedmoor guns haven't shipped yet but should be shortly. I don't have an exact date yet. I do know the test barrels are getting about .6 MOA.

........ That being said, have the 6.5's started shipping since this update ?